Sign in to follow this  
OLLIE

Bimmersport 'Subs for Clubs Special' - June only

Bimmersport members save up to 33% on a subscription to NZ Classic Car magazine, NZV8 Magazine or NZ Performance Car Magazine.

Subscribe today for 15 months or more and you’ll get a FREE extra-large Meguiar’s Cleaner/Wax valued at $30! You’ll also enjoy the convenience of free home delivery every month before the magazine is available in stores, and you will be in to win with our awesome monthly subscriber-only prize draws! This offer is valid until 30 June 2009

http://www.classiccar.co.nz/classic-car-site-and-navigation-images/nzcc-222-cover.jpg/image_homepage_heroPosted Image

Classic Car

Subscribe now and get 15 issues of New Zealand Class ic Car for just $85.

Along with the Meguiar’s Cleaner/Wax, worth $30, the combined value is $164.25

Subscribe online to: NZ Classic Car

http://www.v8.co.nz/site-and-navigation-images/nzv8-50-cover.jpg/image_homepage_heroPosted Image

NZV8

Subscribe now and get 15 issues of NZV8 magazine for only $89.

Along with the Meguiar’s Cleaner/Wax, worth $30, the combined value is $164.25

Subscribe online to: NZV8

http://www.performancecar.co.nz/images/nzpc-151-cover.jpg/image_homepage_heroPosted Image

NZ Performance Car

Subscribe now and get 15 issues of New Zealand Class ic Car for just $95.

Along with the Meguiar’s Cleaner/Wax, worth $30, the combined value is $178.50

Subscribe online to: NZ Performance Car

When subscribing online make sure to enter bimmersport.co.nz as your promotion code:

/images/promotioncode.jpg

Other ways to subscribe ...

1. Simply call toll free on 0800 727 574, quote ‘Subs for Clubs’ and bimmersport and they’ll get your subscription underway.

2. Email your contact details to subs@parkside.co.nz, quote ‘Subs for Clubs’ and bimmerspor, and they’ll be in touch.

4. Print out and fill in the subscription form on this PDF and return by post or fax.

Conditions 1. The gifts are as stated and are not redeemable for cash. 2. All new subscriptions to NZ Classic Car magazine, NZ Performance Car magazine and NZV8 magazine more than 12 months in duration received by 30 June 2009 from members of a New Zealand car club will be eligible to receive a gift. 3. The gift will be mailed to the address supplied 4. Gifts are available to New Zealand residents only. 5. For every 10 new subscriptions to any of these three magazines over the promotional period from members of a participating car club, there will be a 12 month free subscription made available to the car club 6. All entries become the property of Parkside Media and may be used for further promotional purposes for Parkside Media and our advertisers. 7. Your subscription is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions. 8. The promoter is Parkside Media, 254 Richmond Rd, Grey Lynn, Auckland. 9. Parkside magazine subscriptions are non-refundable. 10. Please allow up to 21 days for delivery of gift.

Fixed the links.

This is a great deal - Only on till the end of June!

For every 10 subscriptions - we get a free subscription which we will be giving away as a prize.

Mint. Pity that I always buy my Subscription at the end of the year, so can't take advantage as I have months to go already.

Mint. Pity that I always buy my Subscription at the end of the year, so can't take advantage as I have months to go already.

call the 0800 number - you may be able to post date the start of your subscription period

Just if you guys wanna know the bagged camaro in the nzv8 issue shown is my one.

Only today and tomorrow left to get this special guys