Sign in to follow this  
Abby

Suppose I should share

umm..

dont drive it ok, trust me it aint worth the hassle when te cop (and by murphys law you will be pulled over) busts yo ass and slaps you with some badass fine

I cant not drive it....its like my life source....

I think i'll just have to get it fixed asap...

Edited by Abby

Guest Andrew

I cant not drive it....its like my life source....

I think i'll just have to get it fixed asap...

it failed again? even with spring pads?

I have some stock facelift E30 320i springs you can have, if they will fit (not sure if they do or not), and get you through the warrant.

Cheers

grant.....

you're my boy blue

bring 'em on sunday please!

grant.....

you're my boy blue

bring 'em on sunday please!

No worries, Brook will be pleased to have them no longer messing up the garage (especially now that I also have a gearbox lying on the garage floor too).

Cheers

the starters looked the same....from what i could tell they wouldnt be any different...could be wrong though! not sure on diff ratio as doesnt have tag....first goes to bout 40...2nd goes to 80ish....makes it quite zippy...its fun!

the starters looked the same....from what i could tell they wouldnt be any different...could be wrong though! not sure on diff ratio as doesnt have  tag....first goes to bout 40...2nd goes to 80ish....makes it quite zippy...its fun!

you must've been driving a different car!

the ratio's are so short on the gear box...you could sit in 5th easily in a 50km zone...

might change the diffs and see how that goes... its still quite zippy but might pay to try anyway. B)

Well, got the new springs in, and the car sits soooo high now...but if it gets me a warrent then its all good.

Thanks to grant for letting me use them. I need new shocks so I might get new springs and shocks in the new year and you can have these ones back.

But I now have a warrentable car to drive over the new year without getting fined. Stoked.

Guest Andrew

Well, got the new springs in, and the car sits soooo high now...but if it gets me a warrent then its all good.

Thanks to grant for letting me use them. I need new shocks so I might get new springs and shocks in the new year and you can have these ones back.

But I now have a warrentable car to drive over the new year without getting fined. Stoked.

awesome - good luck with the WOF