Sign in to follow this  
ali

Add to my order.

B) Hi, I'm new here. I'm a Kiwi in Japan and sell BMW and Mercedes Parts wholesale to tuning shops in Japan. All my goods are cosmetic goods. No performance (for now).

If I were to set up a online shop for international customers, would kiwi BMW owners be interested? With cheaper prices than UK or US of course.

post-2-1100792509.jpg

Edited by hamiltonjapan

Have you got and Internet site?

If you don't, get one, business experience dictates that you need to have a website and it needs to look professional, smart, and be easy to use. Some half pie website is going to turn customers away.

Once you get a good website going then links will spread and you'll get your bidniss.

Got any pics of your goods?

HJ welcome.... Like Carl has already said if you dont have a website you cant market yourself, know matter where you are in the world.

Personally ive ordered afew things from the UK for the reason being that we cant get all the good stuff over here.

Why this time around im dealing with SSDD:

They are the sponsor of EvoTechnik http://sankeys.demon.co.uk of which im a member. The team there have had a lot of dealings with SSDD and we do get great deals.

SSDD back up great products with awesome service.. :ph34r:

im sure if you can get quality parts, cheaply, all these cats will be down to ride.

westside!

good luck with the bidness

B) Hey, thanks for your opinions. I currently working domestic sales here in Japan (it's a pretty big market). But I'll get round to getting a site made. I put up some pics later of some items I stock.

ps: How can you put more than 1 pic up on this site.

post-2-1100840680.jpg

You can only attach one image per post, but if the images are hosted on the web somewhere, (Like your own site) you can insert them in your post using the IMG tags in which case you can insert more than one.

Hope you can make heads and tails of all that.

What sort of stuff do you do for 2004 E46 316ti's ??

And when are you placing the order Ali ... so i know whether i can make it for this order or not ...

I would like to place the order asap like maybe wednesday, Teddy's already got an idea of what im getting, ive just told him to hang ten while i sort out if anyone else wants something.

HJ nice looking angels and projectors mate...how is the domestic market, we dont see much of the asian scene over here.

B) All and I mean All BMW aftermarket goods (with exception to AC Shnitzer and co.) are all made in China (even some bimmers now). All my stuff, I get made at a plastic moulding factory in China.

As for Japan, I'd say it's a top 5 market for BMW AG. Much more in terms of ratio than NZ (maybe economic power). Not many 3 series, mostly 5s and 7s. Older models seem to get shipped quickly to Russia,England or Aus/NZ.

But in General Volks Wagen are the clear cut NO.1 for sales of foreign cars in Japan (toyota sells them!! go figure??).

Mercedes tend to have a bad rap in Japan, as many Gang members drive them. So us regular folk go for bimmers, much more class!!

If you buy a Jap import S-class mercedes, chances are, there was once a dead body in the boot!!

post-2-1100868019.jpg

If you buy a Jap import S-class mercedes, chances are, there was once a dead body in the boot!!

the total coolness of that amazes me.

As for Japan, I'd say it's a top 5 market for BMW AG. Much more in terms of ratio than NZ (maybe economic power). Not many 3 series, mostly 5s and 7s. Older models seem to get shipped quickly to Russia,England or Aus/NZ.

Id be very interested to hear what youve got available for a 96 e38 :-)

Especially the clear fronts/sides and rears.

Cheers

Martyn

the total coolness of that amazes me.

awsum huh

there was this ex japan s class that came into a car yard in palmy, in fact i think its still there. Unbelievably low, with a bodykit with a number plate surround made for jap plates, 18" merc wheels, apparently came into the country with 5% tints all round, had to be pulled off tho.

Rumor has it the boot carpet is scuffed

now thats a gangster car.....

B) The lights, I get 'em made for 250 $us in china. I flog 'em off in Japan for 'bout 500 $. And yeah, I'm just doing after-market parts. Also for benz, VW, and Audi too.

As for parts from wrecks, I know heaps of Kiwi's come down here to get that sort of stuff. I, myself am not into that part of the business. I've got a few things going so I don't have much time.

I know for a fact, that a lot of the cars in NZ/Aus car lots are damaged cars. Whenever there's a flood here in japan, which is very very often (with the summer typhoons, we had like 20 this year). A bunch of kiwi dudes comes and buys flood damaged cars. And flogs them off in NZ.. :angry: But if work is done properly no knows !!!

If buying a Jap import look at the date it was imported to NZ and if there was a flood in japan anytime 3 months before, don't buy it cause chances are you're buying Junk that the Japs won't drive.

Japs are not keepers, somethings broke, they say "don't fix it, buy another". Kiwi car importers say "hey I reckon we all don't watch CNN, so let's do it"

So, if you're careful, you're gonna have some trouble with the car in a couple of years..

Hey ali, back to the original thread .... how does freighting price goes and the eta if i'm just after a couple lights ?

aliluya,

Teddy has said about 30GBP for p+p and from what we were talking about thats fast secure mail / courier as he's had issue with Royal Mail of late, he is double checking the cost.

What lights are we talking about here??

Umm what i would do is pay for it all and get it sent to me and then i would send your stuff onto you at know cost, p+p wise. Do you have Paypal??

Ive already confirmed my order but Teddy's coming back to me with p+p so let me know asap.....

:ph34r:

Yes i have paypal.. I'm just talking about some light bulbs here.. As i've spent some amount of money for my car and x-mas presents already so i'm on a budget, so i need an indication of how much it would cost for me to get my stuff down here to dunedin.

If you understand what i mean ...

Except i need to know whether they will fit my car or not ....

Would it be easier if you enquired for me or not?

My car takes little 10mm bayonet bulbs with the pins off centered.

Product Code: XenonSideLight

Product Price: £10.00

Description

The best xenon colour matching sidelight bulbs you will ever see. Get rid of the ugly yellow look from factory sidelight. Blue-ish when the sidelights on their on, turn into xenon white when the main headlight is turned on. 12v 5W. Comes in pair.

AKA park lights ...

And out of curiosity, what is that ??

Product Code: LUMINANCEFILM

Product Price: TBA

Description

Introducing the latest trend in car styling 'Luminance' colour window film. This special film appears to be white/pale/invisible during daytime, in the dark when the special UV light tube is lit the full colour graphic will come to live!!! Various graphics available and you can also design your own logos/graphics. Price start from 60 only! Please contact us info@ssdd-motorsport.com for more information.

And whats the sort of pricing on them??

Yo if its just blubs then i wouldnt worry about the postage.... Ill get teddy to sort them out for you not a problem... These are for the compact ??

Ever see gone in 60 seconds: At the start they used magic markers on the wall to list the cars but the list could only be seen with a UV light.

The film is the same concept and you would have to mount a UV style light on the inside of your cabin for it to take effect.

Oh ok ... i thought it might have been those uv stuff but just asking ...

And i really don't like the idea of randomly installing UV lights inside my car so i'll give that a miss ...

Yeah that one set of bulb is for the compact.

Other than that nothing for now ... i'll look at buying some other stuff after i come back from aussie, gotta save some money to waste when i'm over in melbourne to see my brother.

I'm probably gonna be spending some money in aussie for my car anyway .. haha

aliluya

Its calling you, you want it, it wants you.

http://sankeys.demon.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=294

Except i don't know how it would work very well .. because there is no intake around where that cai is .. and the cone thingy blocks off the air from the existing air intake .. so how does that work efficiently ?