Sign in to follow this  
keen

e39 540 fuel pump relay. (where is it )

Can any one direct me to the e39 540 1998 fuel pump relay? is it in the boot? if so what colour is it and where is it placed. Just been reading about Dave's ecu remap that sure is a cheap way of getting power. Should get the wife's e46 in. She might not notice and I could have a lot more fun

probably next to the ecu in the ecu box , back left of the engine bay

Brent could you take a photo of where it is and could you tell me where the heated rear window relay is. I have been told that they are the same and if we swap these over it may get rid of this annoying intermittent fault that is on my sons car. he has the car in Abu dhabi and has had all the fault codes read and it has not showing up with a fault. so we are on our own as to locarting it. so any help you can give will be gladly accepted. Also aside from that do you have a oem radio with nz frequencies for a e36 1998? to go into a jap import ?

Can any one direct me to the e39 540 1998 fuel pump relay? is it in the boot? if so what colour is it and where is it placed. Just been reading about Dave's ecu remap that sure is a cheap way of getting power. Should get the wife's e46 in. She might not notice and I could have a lot more fun

Green relay on the RH side in the boot.

thanks for that can you be more specific he says there is more than one green and at the moment we would like to exchange the back heated rear window relay (which we have been told is the same type) with the fuel pump one to quickly see if that is the problem. hope you can help thanks