Sign in to follow this  
kurtyb

finally seen the light!

yea yeah! im a noob to this! but hey! who cares im driving a 320i e30! and im in love! ahaha! althought its an auto, its still good fun driving!! iv gotta be honest, i thought id always be a jap crap driva! had a toyota starlet and a vtec integra. but the day my cousin bought a 325i my integra went on the market immediately!

you guys have some amazing e30s and im only hoping mine can get to that one day soon! ill upload some pics let me know what ya think!

e30

320i

auto

150000kms

bought for: 2300

post-4569-1247197248_thumb.jpg

post-4569-1247197274_thumb.jpg

post-4569-1247197307_thumb.jpg

Yay! Another person converted from Honda's to BMWs!

I sold my Integra, for an e36, and then after that, I've never looked back, don't think I could touch anything but a BMW now.

Whatcha planning on doing to it?

I feel a gearbox conversion coming on...

Welcome aboard mate, car looks like its in pretty good knick. The pre-facelift front lip is interesting, actaully doesnt look too bad. What plans you got for it??

WOW! cheers guys!!!! this forum is sooooo much more welcoming compared to nzhonda.com! PFFF

haha yes! i wud NEVER go back! well abit low on the dosh atm but will definitely look at converting it.....

right now id love to get a nice clean set of rims probably about 17s and lower it any contacts for good prices?

WOW! cheers guys!!!! this forum is sooooo much more welcoming compared to nzhonda.com! PFFF

If you were a girl you would have 3 pages of people welcoming you by now :P

Looks nice mate, the p/f lip looks good on your f/l. Welcome

Welcome!

The addiction has started, you can sure go along way with your e30, as i have myself!

Look forward to your progress!

Blair

nice car mate, may i say i love the colour ( because its the same as mine haha )

Welcome

hahaha thanks guys... the 18s r abit over prices thanks tho SIR E30

and Matty104, thanks 4 all the help man my car is driving MINT now... is there some sort of north island meeting for e30s? id love to meet all you guys? and see what potential my e30 REALLY has

Meets occassionally happen, you missed out by a few months on one in Hamilton, was e30 dominated, good, and interesting night.

One will surely come along again.

oh really! dammit! ahaha but i will be looking out for more info on it definitely!

ahaha i was watching this doco not too long ago about the evolution of BMW and they said (i quote) "the e30 shape vehicle put BMW on the map, they are the original classic BMW"

PROUD OWNER!!!!!!!! :-P

welcome along! Tidy little car you have there!

cheers i might come along for some rims soon!

More meets in summer. Plenty in and around Auckland and further North and South.

Welcome to the forum. We're getting a great new band of e30's in here again. In the early days the site should have been called e30sport, but over time the e30's got watered down, but now there's some quality e30s again - awesome!