Sign in to follow this  
Mark

Mitsi Mirage for sale on TM

Some of my fav comments ....

Does it have cup holders? willie1000 (19 ) 8:30 pm, Mon 13 Jul

Answer: it is a cup holder 9:12 pm, Mon 13 Jul

This is an outrageous fraud! Unlike your Mirage, I have it on good authority that the Americans never went to the moon! baron_greenback (4 ) 1:10 am, Tue 14 Jul

Answer: Dang - well spotted! I admit we photoshopped the moon lander into the photo. 12:26 pm, Tue 14 Jul

bro my photoshop skills way better than u j1gz01 (0 ) 2:05 pm, Wed 15 Jul

Answer: you must be pretty awesome... 3:06 pm, Wed 15 Jul

DOESIT HAVE ANY SCRATCHES ? LOL rossi.vale.46 (8 ) 2:46 pm, Sat 18 Jul

Answer: ...no they were all burnt off in the fire 6:21 pm, Sat 18 Jul

Hi - Could this car get me to Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry? It seems pretty amazing - but is it little Blue Lada amazing? Also its quite vital it have a tough outer shell - able to resist the whomping willow. Do you believe it to be sufficient? erinprichard (6 ) 3:28 pm, Tue 21 Jul

Answer: If you think it will Erin then thats all that matters 12:03 am, Wed 22 Jul

I want you for my husband. He's got a bit of a crush on you after those pictures. goana (26 ) 6:50 pm, Tue 21 Jul

Answer: I'd keep him away from the computer if I were you. 12:07 am, Wed 22 Jul

Is that a real car in the moon photo, or is it just a mirage? kiwimark2 (83 ) 10:42 pm, Tue 21 Jul

Answer: haha that's funny! 12:12 am, Wed 22 Jul

My Mum says that if you see anything yellow on the moon it must be cheese, cos that's what the moon is made of. Did you cheat and photoshop a block of cheese into the shape of a car? kiwimark2 (83 ) 10:44 pm, Tue 21 Jul

Answer: Darn it! Is it that obvious? 12:15 am, Wed 22 Jul

Fantastic!

This is a goodie.....

My friend Tim has a mirage, he wants to start a mirage club where they meet up and have cake and talk about mirages and he would love you to join up. At the moment it's just him and he's the boss of it but you can be second in charge and take over when he's away. He is also training to be a spy so sometimes he wont turn up to meetings and he wont want to talk about it after. You just have to learn to deal with it when it happens. mikew4 (143 ) 10:56 am, Thu 16 Jul

I was going to say no until you mentioned the cake... do you think he would take me along to training - I've always wanted to be a spy... 5:46 pm, Thu 16 Jul

Omg that is fricken awesome!!!!!! :D that was such a good read after a hard day at work aahah

Pretty epic for a TM listing.. All that photoshopping for a shitty Mitsi, Lol..

lol why bother?

Nice photoshopping tho

lol why bother?

Nice photoshopping tho

A flippin' good way of getting bids for a POS.

This.

Same story with the scary washing machine, act retarded/funny on trade me and people bid for sh*s and giggles.

Edited by Forrest

But do people pay though? Seems like a piss taker

Can someone come up with a similar auction like this for my dam wheels lol i cant sell them

Can someone come up with a similar auction like this for my dam wheels lol i cant sell them

Sell them to a kid at your school?