Sign in to follow this  
noel0leon

noob noob noob

Yes, Glenn... but then it's a girl with balls and that's even scarier. ;)

It can get quite scarey driving it too :P at times, very scarey. Much better with the manual now though...at least I know its not going to change down on me halfway through a corner... especialy in the wet

Edited by *Glenn*

any luck with selling the s14? is it on trademe?

nah not on Tardme yet, got a few small things to fix up on it first... But if anyone here knows anyone wanting an alright s14 :)

As for compacts if i find a decent one i'd definitely look into it...

gonna chuck another noob question here, What are prices of parts like for the E30's and E36's? Ive been looking on Tardme and most of the cosmetic and maintenance stuff doesn't seem too bad but say if i wanna change bigger components like brakes, diff, manifold, heads, blocks etc etc

I gota mate looking for a silvia Pm me some pics, specs and a price mate.

Girl with balls = trap

Glenn's ti = trap

Girl with balls = trap

Glenn's ti = trap

hahahahahaahaha.

as to parts.. yeah they are cheap as! despite what everyone else says.. i'm not sure if i'm right here but i'd say e30 parts are a lot cheaper as more are being wrecked and have been wrecked out.. and aftermarket stuff ( yet again not sure) but the e30 race series offers a lot even for your standard daily driven e30.. like bushes brakes and stuff and all that aren't at bad prices either.

hahahahahaahaha.

as to parts.. yeah they are cheap as! despite what everyone else says.. i'm not sure if i'm right here but i'd say e30 parts are a lot cheaper as more are being wrecked and have been wrecked out.. and aftermarket stuff ( yet again not sure) but the e30 race series offers a lot even for your standard daily driven e30.. like bushes brakes and stuff and all that aren't at bad prices either.

Sounds good... Im assuming the e36 and ti stuff is dearer?

Plenty of jappa E36's about... parts are everywhere.

Plenty of jappa E36's about... parts are everywhere.

Schweet... Im assuming that aside from the body differences the internals (like suspension) for the ti and the rest of the e36's are the same?