Sign in to follow this  
AN E30 Fan

325i E30 5spd Manual (M3 Evo Kit)

Hi guys,

Just saw this on trademe,

LINK

It's got an M3 Evo kit :D , but you cant see from the photos if the kit fits the body properly.

Could be a good buy, but who knows. Might go have a look at it.

Anyway tell me what you guys think.

^ The owner has been on here before, banned several times for misconduct, wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him.

^ The owner has been on here before, banned several times for misconduct, wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him.

Hmmm that's interesting. Something doesn't seem right about it, failed its warrant 10 months ago and since then apparently its travelled 100,000kms. Could be a typo however.

Thanks for that though.

^ Plenty of other people will have plenty to say about this car, probably the most famous car on bimmersport! haha.

^ Plenty of other people will have plenty to say about this car, probably the most famous car on bimmersport! haha.

Really? hahahahaha thats quite funny.

Lol its gone from $1 to $1,500 in 10 mins

This car should be banned from any mention on bimmersport ever again.

Why?? ohhh tell me I like gossip.

if the car doesnt reach over id say $10k the guy will remove it or bid on it himself.. just wait.

I hope hes not going to come back in here again.... then again....we could have some fun with him, but I think hes been banned

Yeah, will be stunned if it actually sells, rather than being withdrawn or shill bid on by our drum loving friend. Trademe could also ban him (for about the 4th time!) before it sells. So many possibilities.

Yeah, will be stunned if it actually sells, rather than being withdrawn or shill bid on by our drum loving friend. Trademe could also ban him (for about the 4th time!) before it sells. So many possibilities.

hahahahahha i read that first thread that made my day,

He has sooo many BS excuses.

That comment by Simon.

"OK Mr Noy benefit of the doubt is over. You are a f**ktard

Your credibility just doused itself in green chartreuse, set the zippo to itself and jumped from a 9th story window of a notorious men's turkish bathing establishment in flames screaming "I couldn't take it anymore, I love the cock!" RIP

That may not be very PC or even appropriate for a mod but people who pull this sh*t on TM really get on my wick.

Someone email them and get the little creep banned - I'm busy drinking"

hahahahahahah made me laugh so hard. I was going to go look at it but no way, not now.

Thanks guys saved me from a nightmare.

Edited by AJ Davison

Im going to put myself out there and say I actually like the car. Not sure about the wheels thou, but thats easily fixed. What I dont like is the knob selling it.

Im going to put myself out there and say I actually like the car. Not sure about the wheels thou, but thats easily fixed. What I dont like is the knob selling it.

+1

basketweaves, some BBS or some Alpina's would be heaps better.

That guy is a total tool. Yep he has been banned hopefully won't see him again.

Hi guys,

Just saw this on trademe,

LINK

It's got an M3 Evo kit :D , but you cant see from the photos if the kit fits the body properly.

Could be a good buy, but who knows. Might go have a look at it.

Anyway tell me what you guys think.

ive owned this car once upon a time my dad drove it up from chch

what can ya tell us about it ?

it didnt look like that when i sold it and i decided i didnt like it good body on it though all the panels line up fine or did when i had it but i wont be rushing to buy it back

it didnt look like that when i sold it and i decided i didnt like it good body on it though all the panels line up fine or did when i had it but i wont be rushing to buy it back

I would be keen on the car if it wasn't being sold by that tool.

I would be keen on the car if it wasn't being sold by that tool.

Think of it as a rescue mission.

Think of it as a rescue mission.

LOL :lol:

It is, and I'm glad I posted this thread up

Went to view this car the first time it was on trademe a few years a go. As I stated before its a fiber glass kit that is 20+ years old now. It has been pretty well done as far as fiber glass goes however as always glass on metal deterioates after time.

It would actually make a pretty good race car shell for someone and a cheap way to get the m3 shape.

The owner is a retard, would be hard to believe a word he says, I dont think he'll get what he wants for it and withdraw it.

would be a nice car to have but i think ild rather put 10k in saving towards a genuine m3 e30.

Edit ..

just got this in an email from trade me.

"We have concerns about the listing for the BMW 325i E30 5SPD 1986 (#233552106) which you viewed on the Trade Me website recently.

The listing was created by an overseas scammer and it is not genuine. The vehicle does not exist."

Think they might be a little over top that the vehicle doesnt exist , but funny how he can never seem to list it successfully

Edited by 323e30