Sign in to follow this  
OSiRiS

WTD: COOL PERSON looking for a home

WTD: COOL PERSON looking for a home

If you're not cool or you don't want to live in an awesome HOME (not a flat) then don't read any further.

Posted Image

5 bedroom house with 3 bathrooms.

New immaculate house in a tight knit community. Live in luxury with like minded friendly people and come home to a beautifully furnished HOME, not a flat.

We're all fun loving, out going types of people who enjoy jetskiing and playing poker during the weekends.

5 bedroom, 3 bathroom. You will only be sharing a bathroom with 1 other room, not the whole house!

Rent is $160 per week + $20 per week for all expenses, which includes power, water, phone, wireless broadband internet and Sky Digital.

Your room is a double sized bedroom with a double wardrobe. Wardrobe has internal shelving and racking.

Fenced off outdoor deck area with park style benches, perfect for outdoor smoking or BBQs.

2 minute drive to Botany Junction shops; petrol station, Celcius bar, Dominos Pizza, chemist, Subway etc.

3 minute drive to Chapel Road shops; Pizza Hut, Mad Butcher, Fruit & Vege World, takeaways, fish & chips, liquor store, gym etc.

5 minute drive to Manukau Westfield and motorway on/off ramps

5 minute drive to Botany shopping town

We are looking for a professional, full time worker who can afford to live in luxury! Male or female, even couples may be considered.

ROOM IS AVAILABLE NOW!!!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

More details on Trademe here:

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Members/Listings.aspx?member=267313

Or contact me direct!

Nice place, fair rent, good luck.

Very nice place, i only i lived in Manaukau

HAHAHA I ride my horse past your window once a week! Thats when he wasnt broken! I have noticed people washing jetskiis before. Now I know its you I'll stop next time! I'm up the hill, I can actually see your house from my deck.

HAHAHA I ride my horse past your window once a week! Thats when he wasnt broken! I have noticed people washing jetskiis before. Now I know its you I'll stop next time! I'm up the hill, I can actually see your house from my deck.

Yea that would be me lol, what a small world :D

And I drive past at least once a day. Nice area (but I have to say that :)) and pretty close to everything.

Might want to mention it is easy access to Highbrook Drive and the motorway interchange.

I approve this home very muchly! awesome house! im going to be basically your neighbour next weekend :P im moving literally up the road from you :D poker nights oonnn haha if i remember how to play!!

So we have all these people living in Botany Downs yet nobody comes down for a drink.... geesh! hahaha Are the Botany Bunch a pack of nanas?

Hey! i havent moved there yet! give me a week and a half!! :P more then welcome around at my new place!! drinks on :P and cock and bull isnt to far .. hmmmmmm :P

Ahhh now i know why i always see a e46 coupe w/ carbon boot around my area..Stalker much

I thought you lived in Whitford Andrew, not Otara Heights :P

Best not let my tenants see this, they will want a rent reduction!

Good deal.

Edited by Apex

Haha i live towards whitford i pass it on the way :P

Haha i live towards whitford i pass it on the way :P

Got any land Andrew? Always keen for new riding tracks...