Sign in to follow this  
sadida20

NZ New M325i 1990

Hi Guys

I am not going to buy this car now. I will stay in the m tech I as i cant part with it

This car is for sale but for a firm $12000.

please PM me for sellers details as I dont want to leave his details as i dont think he would appreciate random calls.

Genuine buyers only please

NZ New

Red

Full Service History

As im not buying it I think it would be good if it stayed in good hands. IE Bimmersport member.

post-416-1249343561_thumb.jpg

Edited by sadida20

Ah, bad luck man. It's not really a sellers market at the moment :(

Someone pick it up.. she looks mint!

This car looks mint! How many kms? How many owners? Cheers

Nice bloody car. Does he want a mint Touring, will swap him :D

It is 1990 sold new in May out of Wellington, then went to Auckland one year later returning to Christchurch in 1992 and has been serviced at Christchurch BMW since then. The full service history has been transferred to his account . It is serviced every year and any remedial work found is carried out, last year the injectors were removed and cleaned and the back brakes had new pads and rotors fitted. It does not use any oil between services, it is driven quickly but not hard when conditions allow, with the C/R gear box gives a good passing gear as it just on the rev limiter at 140ks.

It has the following spec:

Factory CD player, 10 stacker in the boot

Air conditioning, now converted to 134A refrigerant

Leather Int

ABS brakes

LSD

C/R gear box

Computer

Complete tool kit

5 owners including me (I have owned for 7 years)

230kms i think

Oooooh very interesting to see a NZ New car with leather.... and a computer!!!

The two most expensive (and rare on NZ cars) options in 1990.

Edited by Eddy

Would love this car. But sadly I can't afford it. Beautiful example of a M325i 1990 though.

Love the wheels :wub:

Daayum! Don't suppose he would want to swap for a 200sx and a semi wrecked e30? :D

Hi Guys

Just to let you all know that I own this car and have done for some time. I was most surprised to find that the proposed purchaser did not inform me first that he was unable to complete the purchase and that I had to read it on our site to find out what was going on. The car is not for sale and this agreement was only entered into after a note was left on the car wishing to purchase.

Trying to onsell a car that you do not own and do not have the owners permission do do so is very out of order and possibly a second opinion from a man wearing a pointy hat could be in order.

If any one of you would like further information on this car please contact the organ grinder direct, more than happy to talk to any one of you and am sorry that this has happened.

Regards to all

Edited by felix

Guest Ari Gold

Hi Guys

Just to let you all know that I own this car and have done for some time. I was most surprised to find that the proposed purchaser did not inform me first that he was unable to complete the purchase and that I had to read it on our site to find out what was going on. The car is not for sale and this agreement was only entered into after a note was left on the car wishing to purchase.

Trying to onsell a car that you do not own and do not have the owners permission do do so is very out of order and possibly a second opinion from a man wearing a pointy hat could be in order.

If any one of you would like further information on this car please contact the organ grinder direct, more than happy to talk to any one of you and am sorry that this has happened.

Regards to all

Oh dear. Sadida messes another seller. I am not surprised. Every second thread from this person is about either selling or buying a late model M325i.

Please don't let this sour your bimmersport experience, as for the most part, we're all pretty level headed guys (and girl)

Hey Felix,

I contacted you with regards to the viewing on behalf.

Anyhow, thread topic aside you should keep on eye on the Christchurch meeting threads.

We would love to see you come along to some of our events. We have a great selection of immaculately maintained E30's so you will feel right at home :)!

Not to mention a few beast E36's!

sorry about this.

i just thought i could not buy it so thought it should go to a good home

apologies