Sign in to follow this  
AN E30 Fan

Another E30 M3 (Black) for sale in Christchurch

Heres another E30 M3 not yet registered or complied in NZ and in Christchurch,

Linky

If you were going to look or bid on that white one, might want to check this one out aswell,

The body looks like its got a few scratches but maybe a good cut and polish will bring most of those scratches out.

Andre3000 I saw on the other thread that you were looking at the other white one, might want to check this one out aswell if you are already going down to christchurch.

yea this one has really low kms as well. chances are he wants an arm for it though

possibly, but my thoughts are that he has imported it and something is wrong for the compliance and he can't afford or doesn't want to pay for it.

Because otherwise wouldn't you get it registered etc and sell it for a lot more?

I'll most definately take a look at this, maybe offer him something stupid and see what happens. I like the fact that the white m3 is rhd though, and this black one seems a little rough.

I'll most definately take a look at this, maybe offer him something stupid and see what happens. I like the fact that the white m3 is rhd though, and this black one seems a little rough.

Yeh but in the end an E30 M3 is an E30 M3 :D right hand drive or not :)

find out what needs to be done to get it complied, and share.

Guest Ari Gold

That has one of the cleaner engine bays I've seen of the last few M3's to have been imported.

Guest Simon*

That has one of the cleaner engine bays I've seen of the last few M3's to have been imported.

+1 was the first thing I noticed too

LHD M3's are the only real M3's.

agreed

Children, do you even know what you're talking about? :D I challenge you to find an E30 M3 in better condition than Doug's (M3 Cab) RHD one

Quite a nice M3 for sale.. wondering if maybe he already had a LHD registered in his name, hence he cannot register a 2nd LHD car??

Otherwise I'll bet there is something that needs doing to it before it can be road registered like structural rust etc. If I was going to sell an M3 I would have it registered, guaranteed to get more $$

Has anyone spoken to the seller to get more info?

Laurence

+1 was the first thing I noticed too

Children, do you even know what you're talking about? :D I challenge you to find an E30 M3 in better condition than Doug's (M3 Cab) RHD one

Im not sure either Simon, it’s in the same boat as Nurburgring fanboys. Best E30 M3 I have seen was in RHD. Most of us will never own one anyways.. Its like critiquing the women in FHM magazine really.

This Black one seems to be a fair price though :P

Can add this one the 100 or so in NZ figure I apparently made up…

Haha, I was sh*t stirring Simon. :P

I would be more than happy with a RHD M3. Don't want to start another discussion!

I would way rather have a RHD one. It would be a pain in the ass driving a LHD one in New Zealand!

LHD is easy as, (having driven LHD American cars in NZ) like any car, you just have to get used to it, and after a while you dont notice it.

Sux reversing a 5m Cadillac threw Papakura McDonalds drive through.

LHD is easy as, (having driven LHD American cars in NZ) like any car, you just have to get used to it, and after a while you dont notice it.

agreed. only takes me a few min's to get used to LHD and after that it's a piece of cake. Only really have to be a bit more careful overtaking.

Laurence

Interestingly it now seems to have magically transformed into a rather rough car, with questionable Km's and a very dirty looking engine bay... <_<

Interestingly it now seems to have magically transformed into a rather rough car, with questionable Km's and a very dirty looking engine bay... <_<

That's what I thought...!