Sign in to follow this  
hamish5

M-tech I 325i 1986

Hey guys I spotted this 325i on trademe.

Looks really nice! If only i had a garage.

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motors/C...n-236135649.htm

Have seen a few cars on this yard over the years, they get a lot of nice manual BMW's.

Mostly all trade ins from the other archibalds yards.

Hope someone can pick this up!!

Very nice car. Carjam says it has done about 2000km in 7ish years, been sitting for a while in someones garage, don't know how well it would run/how often it has been driven.

Mint car though!

That’s the trouble with cars sitting for to long aye.

But in saying that I'm sure this year has got it running mint.

I looked at a 3L e36 m3 at this yard before I got my e46 it was an immaculate car, but sold before I could even pick up the phone!

Would be interesting if anyone in Christchurch knows it?

Isn't that the one Atta looked at that had a frontal repair and dodgy history?

I just realised this is the car that Atta looked at when he was searching for an E30. Was being sold privately then. He took it to DCH Motorsport for a look over and they told him it had had a massive shunt at some point and most of the front end has been cut and shut from another car. They basically told him not to touch it with a really long pole of the barge variety.

That's so funny, because we both commented on this very car in Andre's Tech I pics thread yesterday and didn't realise it was one and the same. I was going to have a look at it today.... not any more! :D

I just realised this is the car that Atta looked at when he was searching for an E30. Was being sold privately then. He took it to DCH Motorsport for a look over and they told him it had had a massive shunt at some point and most of the front end has been cut and shut from another car. They basically told him not to touch it with a really long pole of the barge variety.

That's so funny, because we both commented on this very car in Andre's Tech I pics thread yesterday and didn't realise it was one and the same. I was going to have a look at it today.... not any more! :D

Hahahaahah it's that one!! I KNEW I HAD SEEN THAT PLATE BEFORE...

Yeh, don't go near it :/

I could have picked it up for 7.5k... wow thats a mark up.