Sign in to follow this  
Apex

Car Jam

Im joining this club.

xtrucking.co.nz (New Zealand’s most extreme looking Trucks)

Camjam is awesome. Used it the other day when my girlfriend just about got snatched by some sifty guy (in a 740i sadly), she got the plate.

Now we know where he lives and may leave a note telling his wife what he gets up to :)

Edited by Incary

liek, teh n00b doesnt know that teh gamers planet forums is liek one of teh biggest in NZee!

liek ill have 2 bust out my jeremy and fps doug tee shirts lawl!

Car Jam is also one of bimmersports major traffic sources.

Camjam is awesome. Used it the other day when my girlfriend just about got snatched by some sifty guy (in a 740i sadly), she got the plate.

Now we know where he lives and may leave a note telling his wife what he gets up to :)

Alternatively you could just call the Police... or maybe having just seen Lie to Me I'm reading too much into this :rolleyes: Edited by Sick Puppy

She didn't get touched/hurt. No point, waste of resources. The Note is a great justice.

I've been on GP for ages :P,

It's got a surprising amount of people that are only interested in the Car Forum :/

I've been on GP for ages :P,

It's got a surprising amount of people that are only interested in the Car Forum :/

Funny I came across my car being posted on their by Jaron the other night and I see your on there! Last i was on there was for back in the days of a Counter Strike clan I was in hahaha! :rolleyes:

GP trademe funnies thread is the best

theres IRL funnies too :D

Last i was on there was for back in the days of a Counter Strike clan I was in hahaha! :rolleyes:

lol yea that was about the last time I posted on there too, back in the days of old school counter strike