Sign in to follow this  
mark247

Cheap manual e30

I WANT THIS CAR! wish it was in christchurch. i'd have it running mint in no time and i need a daily.... and look at that coulour.....s!!!

Why not just ask if he'd allow a truck to pick it up? Heaps of transporting companies around that do the Whole of NZ. Minimum I think is a coupe hundy & maximum probably just over a grand to deliver a car (depends if it can be driven or not).

Why not just ask if he'd allow a truck to pick it up? Heaps of transporting companies around that do the Whole of NZ. Minimum I think is a coupe hundy & maximum probably just over a grand to deliver a car (depends if it can be driven or not).

I wouldn't want to spend more than $1000 on that all up really.

buy mine, im on the same island! ! not such a choice colour (Stealth-Black) but 88 facelift 2L manual. new plugs, oil, filters few months ago. new waterpump, cambelt, tensioner bearings etc, 'elring headgasket/headset, thermostate exhaust gaskets last year when engine got put in, was running mint before (still is). comes with a choice off diff's or all! as il take out the Lsd. body's rough az but mint running gear, cracked radiator (where drain plug is).

Ive had cars bought down from Waihi and Whangarae and i think it was like 400 bucks on the transporter. And they were rolling not running. It could be worth it if it goes cheap enough

hard to find a coupe .but P/L ,I dont want