Sign in to follow this  
bellicose

Stay away from Te Rapa rd tonight.

Agree with everything DRTDVL has posted.

My cousin taught me to drive in greymouth on gravel roads. Then Dad in his Hiace between Chch and Greymouth. And then my wee asian mum in her Familia.

Cousin taught me control. Dad taught me road rules. Mum taught me to never listen to the woman in the passenger seat..

But srsly, agree with the ease of getting license. I never studied the road code once, still haven't today. And I'm still terrorizing the road. I paid monies, did a scratchy. More monies, drove around Westgate, reversed around a corner. More monies, drove on the motorway, parallel parked. And I'm qualified to drive.

OT but... When I learnt to drive, defensive driving courses were all about being behind the wheel and gaining practical knowledge. Has this changed?

This has most definitely changed, sigh.

Prodrive was a good hands on driving course teaching drivers to brake properly and control a car in an emergency situation. But funding was cut by the road safety trust. Their policy is now ... and I quote "off the road behind the wheel driver training is not effective" what the f**k are they smoking!?

all the money that used to fund pro drive is now spent on advertising campaigns such as the intersection one with the guy spinning the wheel. Seriously if people were taught to drive in the first place they'd be more aware on the road and we wouldn't have to watch these stupid ads that some of our tax money pays for!

rant over, new rant begin

boys racers are dumb.

Rollin, cruisin, whatever, just plain dumb. park your car at a friends house, save some petrol, watch a dvd, order some pizzas, play xbox, watch xxx movies, surf the interweb, start a fight club, go to a movie, whatever...

What is the point in driving round and round in your piece of sh*t cars clogging the roads, making noise and littering. And then breaking the law, and your cars trying to race, putting other members of the public in danger.

You are going to look back and think, man I was gay, I was so gay I just about took it in the bum. Thank goodness for that car slut i scored when i did a donut, or i'd probably still be gay. She was so hot for me after i did that donut, if only she hadn't run off with jimmy lee in his civic after he woo'ed her with his vteching.

Moral of the story is

if you want to be a real car enthusiast, a real man, with a real car, a real girlfriend, a real credit card and a real idea of anything remotely important then finish school, get a job or an education and grow up and stop being a stupid whining, know it all d*ck.

You're not only ruing it for the real car enthusiasts, your ruining it for your own future too! unless you think you'll be 'reppin and rollin' when you're 40?

:rolleyes:

^ Best post I have seen on here in ages. Shot Ollie

+1

You are going to look back and think, man I was gay, I was so gay I just about took it in the bum. Thank goodness for that car slut i scored when i did a donut, or i'd probably still be gay. She was so hot for me after i did that donut, if only she hadn't run off with jimmy lee in his civic after he woo'ed her with his vteching.

PWNED!!

Good sh*t Ollie.

Crush em I say, If your stupid enough to race on the streets then your car should be crushed. If your so into racing then why not take it to a track ?

I live in Oz and a friend was caught on the 3rd time racing in his 06 WRX sti.

Cops crushed it, Now he has a nice black metal box in his room worth 60 grand

Lesson Learnt

Crush em I say, If your stupid enough to race on the streets then your car should be crushed. If your so into racing then why not take it to a track ?

Lesson Learnt

You get to keep your cube?

hahaha that's rotten.

Yea man, they offer it back to you. Its good though, they dont charge you for crushing it hahaha

Haha, Do your fines get wiped when they crush it?

Nope still have fines to pay for, Its like an extra bonus getting your car crushed for free

Moral of the story is

if you want to be a real car enthusiast, a real man, with a real car, a real girlfriend, a real credit card and a real idea of anything remotely important then finish school, get a job or an education and grow up and stop being a stupid whining, know it all d*ck.

You're not only ruing it for the real car enthusiasts, your ruining it for your own future too! unless you think you'll be 'reppin and rollin' when you're 40? :rolleyes:

sh*t Ollie, you should run for Prime Minister if you can come up with stuff like that!

Hell, I'd even vote for you. Ollie for PM!!

Lesson Learnt

Haha-I love it

Bring on the nasty big car crushing monster.It might make some of the wankers wake up & take notice.

(except here the black block will be worth about $1.50) :o

Edited by 1rotty