Sign in to follow this  
jjs

728i price guide?

A mate of mine is looking at having a punt on this '01 728i. He had a look at it and said it was pretty tidy. I haven't seen it, but it looks quite nice from the photos (I do like the colour combo with facelift lights and the M-Sport steering wheel).

He has a new jap hatchback as a company car and wants something to use in the weekend and to take on long trips. I have told him the 728i will be a bit of a slug, but he is OK with that and happy to cruise. Have also told him that if he ends up buying, he must get a warranty!

I figure this would be a good buy at under $10k. Am I on track?

A mate of mine is looking at having a punt on this '01 728i. He had a look at it and said it was pretty tidy. I haven't seen it, but it looks quite nice from the photos (I do like the colour combo with facelift lights and the M-Sport steering wheel).

He has a new jap hatchback as a company car and wants something to use in the weekend and to take on long trips. I have told him the 728i will be a bit of a slug, but he is OK with that and happy to cruise. Have also told him that if he ends up buying, he must get a warranty!

I figure this would be a good buy at under $10k. Am I on track?

The same vendor sold a very similar one a week or so ago for about $12,000

Had less Km's though. Still a lot of car for the money even at $12K

2001 728i recently sold

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motors/C...n-235924737.htm

Edited by paulo

we have 2 7 series for sale a 735i and a 740i. They are V8's but earlier models, both are 96 and under $10k. He is welcome to come and have a look and he likes.