Sign in to follow this  
m325i

Start Saving

Beacause the m325i is coming up for sale in the new year.....

post-2-1103147340.jpg

Edited by m325i

Hmmmm, bloody tempting. Keep us posted, I may have to flick mine and upgrade - damn! only just bought the bloody thing too.

what sorta coin would you be looking at? a lot depends on condition...realistically between 8-10....ive seen Motorsports go as low as 4, so dont put an unrealistic price on it!

trade me was pretty good...i got heaps of interest from that....you should get at least 8-9 for it.....is it completely stock? the only thing is that the most common pre FL M325 colour is lach...its a mint colour...but ive seen heaps around....good luck though dude

Cheer.

Yeah, but for pre F/L silver is my best colour. Its stock except an mp3 headdeck, (new speakers in orginal holes).

Its done 325k. But my rationale is that it has a FSH, and things like new head have been done, so wouldnt you rather have one with lotsa sh*t fixed and high ks, than one with 200k and everything about to pop?

Reupholstered seats (original), new power steering. I swear its one of the best condition pre f/l i have seen.

Guest Andrew

Cheer.

Yeah, but for pre F/L silver is my best colour. Its stock except an mp3 headdeck, (new speakers in orginal holes).

Its done 325k. But my rationale is that it has a FSH, and things like new head have been done, so wouldnt you rather have one with lotsa sh*t fixed and high ks, than one with 200k and everything about to pop?

Reupholstered seats (original), new power steering. I swear its one of the best condition pre f/l i have seen.

After seeing a REAL mint one - that commanded 10 grand. I don't I've seen any other E30s in whole as mint as that before - aside from David Brace's car. But that is just a 325i SE. I'd say your looking at like 6500 - 8000 depending on the buyer.

I wouldn't want one with 300k no - the engine is wanting to die soon hah.

Guest Spargo

Andy is dead right, Current motorsport owners are dreamers when it comes to selling...

...but to be fair, that certain black car would have been worth 16K+ to the right buyer.

I think ther is a bit of jealousy from non Msport owners;

"its only got x,x and x that mine doesnt, cant be worth that much"

In reality itw\s worth what people pay, and people want these cars and pay big money.

All my talk about $$ is just a wind up. Im putting it to auction then we will see what it is worth eh?

Guest Andrew

I think ther is a bit of jealousy from non Msport owners;

"its only got x,x and x that mine doesnt, cant be worth that much"

In reality itw\s worth what people pay, and people want these cars and pay big money.

All my talk about $$ is just a wind up. Im putting it to auction then we will see what it is worth eh?

jealousy?

man I sure make myself jealous when I'll have the same body kit as you on my *shock horror* STOCK :rolleyes: 323i ..

There is nothing special about the m325 aside from some options - which you can put on the car anyway.