Sign in to follow this  
tire

Alpine white query

Hey all. I went the auto store yesterday to get some cans of alpine white made. I told them it was alpine white 1, bmw colour code 146. When they pulled it up on the computer it came up with 3 different options, of which two were "white - yellower". When we looked at the details they all had different colours in them - topaz, black, yellow etc.

So, how can I find out which one of these my car is?

The car is a 03/1983 e30, serial number 7545302

Any help appreciated :)

Bump, I'll try this a different way.

Whats the difference between alpine white 1 and alpine white 11?

Bump, I'll try this a different way.

Whats the difference between alpine white 1 and alpine white 11?

Lol ..... 10

You might have to get it colour matched then. I didn't think there would be a variation if you gave them the code off the car. I'll check for you today with my painter...Dave @ Euro Collison

I thought Alpine White 1 was preface lift, and II was for the facelift cars (and I have one of each so I should know, I suppose...)

Lol ..... 10

You might have to get it colour matched then. I didn't think there would be a variation if you gave them the code off the car. I'll check for you today with my painter...Dave @ Euro Collison

Ha. Cheers Glenn

I thought Alpine White 1 was preface lift, and II was for the facelift cars (and I have one of each so I should know, I suppose...)

Yep thats correct, what I want to know is what's the colour difference between the two. Well actually its I up to 85 and II after that, but yea.