Sign in to follow this  
OLLIE

Bimmersport Calendar 2010 - Photo Competition

How about running two versions of the calendar - one with pics of girls in it and one without.

I would be keen for a calendar but wouldn't buy one with chicks draped over bonnets as I couldn't hang it up in my office or at home! I doubt I am the only one in this situation...

Sounds good to me, Im thinking a V8 trio??

Shes a nice girl, im sure Henry will admit :)

Im all in for a v8 trio that sounds good!

Ollie, 3072x2304 photos taken with a 7.2mp camera, (Highest quality setting) is it worth bothering to send them in or not? If they're not going to be big enough I won't bother. Low res sample after photoshopped.

Posted Image

Livi will be a car model!

She just said she would.

Since when did i have blonde hair ? :P and gee thanks for putting words in my mouth :P i dont think i ever said that to you missy :P i was too busy cooking thank you :P LOL ^_^

Can we have one photo with a hot fireman putting out a fire in a z4 or something?? PLEASE!!!

You can always have it as January 2011 (back page) and put a caption somewhere saying "for the ladies"

Hmmm - I could organise this. Maybe even a hot chick in the pic looking all distressed and hot/flustered, soot on her face etc. Hot topless fireman in the background putting out the fire haha

Edited by M325is

Wonder if I have that one of the e30 up on stilts in the garage for this year :D

I think it would be great to have a month dedicated to projects, maybe with a montage of a few of the big ones going on bimmersport at the moment. Maybe?

Anywho, a lot of work for me over the next month then.

Can we have one photo with a hot fireman putting out a fire in a z4 or something?? PLEASE!!!

You can always have it as January 2011 (back page) and put a caption somewhere saying "for the ladies"

Hmmm - I could organise this. Maybe even a hot chick in the pic looking all distressed and hot/flustered, soot on her face etc. Hot topless fireman in the background putting out the fire haha

+1 Shelley!!!

I would be keen for a calendar but wouldn't buy one with chicks draped over bonnets as I couldn't hang it up in my office or at home! I doubt I am the only one in this situation...

Same here man, would prefer if we could avoid half naked girls.

Plus, it takes the focus off what is important! Hell, Riley could have swapped out his car for a fork lift and I would not have known any better :P

I'm more than happy to be the snapper if any of you Chch boys want to get some cool shots.

Mark, I'd be very keen to take you up on that.

I will take this comment on board, it has merit.

Also to Sam, Nick etc ....

Please EMAIL photos to me - don't upload them here, the only photos that will be considered for the calendar are ones that I receive in my email. simple instructions.

Guest Simon*

+1 to Jeremy's post

I don't feel the need to advertise the fact that I actually know "real girls" that don't even come from teh interweb

Will be at taupo race track this Friday with e30 m3, e36 m3, e46 m3 and e90. If someone brings the camera I'll supply laps in the e90

Guest Simon*

Mind you, can't put your surrender-monkey-mobile in our Superior German calendar anyway ;)

Thanks to those who have emailed photos already, some of them are really great!

BUT we need more! Get snapping people!