Sign in to follow this  
Old_Skool_Bmw

1987 M3 - TM Link

Hi Guys,

Link to my Trademe auction is:

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motors/C...n-240711380.htm

After some thought I have decided to reduce the buy now price to $44,900 as I feel this is most reasonable given the modifications + performance upgrades.

Someone from Bimmersport please buy her so I know she will go to a good home (PS I don't mind making a personal delivery even if it's ages away from Welly :P) Too much fun to drive her!!

Laurence

Edited by Old_Skool_Bmw

Good luck with the sale Laurence, you have done a great job with this car. Let us hope it goes to a deserving owner.

"electronically governed 78000rpm redline" nice!

=P

Good luck with sale.

Not that I would ever rev her that much but we thought it was some good insurance for the engine.. All the internal parts could easily handle 8000rpm but better safe than sorry.

Laurence

That is the f**kin sexiest intake i've seen on a e30 m3!

Good luck with the sale mate.

Thanks.. Really looks that part and adds so much coolness to the engine + the sound.

Laurence

Not that I would ever rev her that much but we thought it was some good insurance for the engine.. All the internal parts could easily handle 8000rpm but better safe than sorry.

Laurence

He was being a arsecheek and pointing out a typo you made. Just an extra zero there is all.

I want to drive your car in complete gusto and charisma. Amazing effort with it.

He was being a arsecheek and pointing out a typo you made. Just an extra zero there is all.

Kind of, but in saying that 7800rpm is pretty bloody awesome if you ask me!

Those guards look like they have been working out, are they wider than stock? they look like the later model width is all.

Those guards look like they have been working out, are they wider than stock? they look like the later model width is all.

Guards are original.. They do look a little wider however I think it's the BBS wheels that make them seem wider.

Laurence

They look awesome. Given I didn’t have the control part of my brain in tack (read missus) I would buy the car, fit an EVO lip and paint it in my preferred colour, the interior, engine/mechanical work and wheels are amazing and it needs little to be a total package.

Good luck with the sale, I hope you are offered what it’s worth and if not I hope you decide to keep it, I have been down the path of spending way too much on a car and having to sell and the regret still bugs me when I see one of my old cars.

If I have a garage,I will lock it up this beast.

If I have a garage,I will lock it up this beast.

Do it. You can always store it at my place :) I will take good care of her when you don't drive her.

Laurence