Sign in to follow this  
Boost Junky

E30WPN For Sale

I hope no one has made an offer or thinking of buying this? BoostJunky so has to finish it! If I see videos of this in action I'd be more inclined to do it myself!

Guest FrantiC

Wait til you see what he's got planned for the skid event Saturday..

Hopefully he did what he told me he was doing, it's gonna make one sick video and seeing 361rwhp shred tyres in a e30 *jizzzz*

Thanks everyone for the comments! And you guys are right.. it just wouldnt be right if i didnt quite finish her off right? Nath & I had a down buzz chat on MSN about our cars the other night and it sounded really sensible to financially bring ourselves into a greater situation and sacrafice our beloved vehicles... WHAT WAS I THINKING! :rolleyes:

Dad & My sisters bf pretty much convinced me that ive put too much time, effort and money to into the car to through it all away like that. Dad said to atleast store it and just fiinish off the last bits and pieces when I have spare cash.

Sorry too waste everybodys time with this pointless thread guys!

Cheers, Luke

Wait til you see what he's got planned for the skid event Saturday..

Hopefully he did what he told me he was doing, it's gonna make one sick video and seeing 361rwhp shred tyres in a e30 *jizzzz*

Haha yea I dunno if I will do that anymore bro apparantly it can effect the tune of the car but I'll find out tommorow and see how we go ;)

p.s Atta you wernt really considering swaps were you haha? Your car is a minter!

Edited by Boost Junky

Guest FrantiC

Thanks everyone for the comments! And you guys are right.. it just wouldnt be right if i didnt quite finish her off right? Nath & I had a down buzz chat on MSN about our cars the other night and it sounded really sensible to financially bring ourselves into a greater situation and sacrafice our beloved vehicles... WHAT WAS I THINKING! :rolleyes:

Dad & My sisters bf pretty much convinced me that ive put too much time, effort and money to into the car to through it all away like that. Dad said to atleast store it and just fiinish off the last bits and pieces when I have spare cash.

Sorry too waste everybodys time with this pointless thread guys!

Cheers, Luke

Still skidding it up this weekend?

*edit* nvm just noticed you changed it.

Edited by FrantiC

Still skidding it up this weekend?

*edit* nvm just noticed you changed it.

Haha crap and i replied to yours lostttttt

I just want everyone to know, I actually was the one that spent countless hours convincing him to not sell it.

Thanks Emily. :P

I just want everyone to know, I actually was the one that spent countless hours convincing him to not sell it.

Thanks Emily. :P

You were? <_<

Drama queens, the lot of ya.

Do a skid

p.s Atta you wernt really considering swaps were you haha? Your car is a minter!

Put it this way, was joking and serious at the same time.

Regardless, finishing it off and enjoying it is the right decision man... you have put too much effort into it!

Guest FrantiC

Let ya know after ive the skids i enter tommorow :P:rolleyes:

What he means is, If there is any of E30WPN left intact after he thrashes the sh*t out of it, he will let you know :)

phew ya had me going there dude. glad to here ya made the right decision in my personal opinion ^_^ from what ive read on ya build thread you have put too much time in to it just let it go. i think ya should finish it an store it. keep it for life! bust it out to show ya kids how to do skids hahaha

phew ya had me going there dude. glad to here ya made the right decision in my personal opinion ^_^ from what ive read on ya build thread you have put too much time in to it just let it go. i think ya should finish it an store it. keep it for life! bust it out to show ya kids how to do skids hahaha

Haha yea i think i have made the right decision now... gave her the beat down last satuday! Yea definitely something to take my soon for a good spin in one day :rolleyes: