Sign in to follow this  
Simo

Top Ten Stolen Cars in NZ

I worked for 4 different car yards over a 7 year period, ranging from cheap imports to performance japanese cars to new franchised european cars.

Just because someone was born in a donut shop, doesn't make them a policeman . . . .

Working in a car yard or a workshop can distort our view of different vehicles. The encounters are often brief and the available examples are not necessarily at their best for various reasons. There are still plenty of Friday cars around . . . .

Some vehicles (both cars and motorcycles) require an extended period of exposure with differing roads & conditions to appreciate them fully. I'm not talking about 2 or 3 hours, I'm talking weeks or even months. Without the patience to explore and perservere with cars that initially may not appeal, we eliminate some potential gems from our driveway.

There are some excellent variants of the cars on the Top Ten stolen list. They may not suit all of us, but to deride and mock them seems quite ignorant and short-sighted to me.

Notwithstanding the fact that this is a BMW forum and that I do like BMWs, you can't simply ignore or write off all other cars and call yourself an enthusiast. Especially when most of the hate is directed towards Japanese vehicles. Yes, the Japs make some shockers, but so do the Euros.

QFT. I love both :P

My e30 on steelies fully looks stolen haha

so many people have told me that

Ohhhh snap. Thanks Pjay

Google Image returns:

Posted Image

Google Image returns:

I'd rock that Primera, I'd rock it right down to the shops and back.

At 330kph.

Guest Ari Gold

Um, I'd take that GTR over, oh, I guess 100% of everything currently for sale from BMW.