Sign in to follow this  
zenetti

The Cat is Out of the Bag - New 16's getting made!

Ok I have been hinting on here for a wee while now about some new 16" E30 wheels that we are currently getting made. After being inundated with pm's I thought I would post them up. They will not be arriving for a few months, so it gives all you E30 guys plenty of time to save your pennies. I have no specific pricing yet but they will be under $1k for a set of 4.

The specs are as follows:

16x7 4x100/4x114.3 MultifitET20 approx 3.5" Dish

16x8 4x100/4114.3 Multifit ET20 approx 4.5" Dish

They are only available in the sizes listed above and will be Black with a machined dish. Prospective buyers will be able to purchase 7", 8" or combine the 2 for a staggered fit.

Teaser pic below of the 8" wide wheel. That pic is a sample only and does not do the wheel justice. Ours will be 8 hole or 4 stud multifit as we will have them to fit some old school Jappas as well

Cheers

post-1835-1253217887.jpg

Edited by zenetti

Silver Fox Posted Today, 04:05 PM

And E30

and borderline for pugs Edited by DRTDVL

do want , dont need , Arrrgh, would be keen to see a bigger pic when avalible to photo shop to get me completly sold

looks badass, got any pics of them on a e30?

We haven't even finished getting them made yet so the short answer is no :P

hmm these were on trademe a little while ago?

maybe a different stud patern?

I want them!

these are on trade Me at the moment but not in an E30 fitment.

Could a little person curl up foetal position inside the dish?

A little Update:

Wheels should be here by mid-November so will make a nice early Xmas present. The price will be $795 a set to Bimmersport members for either 16x8's all round or 16x7 16x8 staggered fit inclusive of GST. A set of 16x7's wil be $695.Normal price on these will be $895 and $795 respectively.

Only one option will be available in terms of fitments . The wheels will be black with a machined lip and both sizes will be 20ET. They will be a mlulti hole wheel 4x100 and 4x114.3 (to cater for soem Jap RWD's as well)

If you want a set I can take a deposit as numbers are limited.

cheers

Edited by zenetti

Can you do a wheel at tire package for a staggered fitment? very keen to sort something out

Can you do a wheel at tire package for a staggered fitment? very keen to sort something out

definitely. It may be easiest just to send the wheels to our chch branch for you and they can get them all fitted up etc. you are running aftermarket brakes aren't you? we have to do a trial fit first.

Yeah i am but this is for my other car, just a standard 325i facelift. what sort of price would we be looking at?

cheers

Hmm. 800, I like them.

Wonder If I'll have the coin by when these are in.