Sign in to follow this  
Shorty

I'm Back!

Hey all,

I'm Shantelle, but you can all call me shorty. I first found this site when I had my first Beemer, my white E30 318is coupe manual, I sold that and ventured on to a E36 325i coupe auto, I then got bored with the auto trans, so imported a silver E36 318is coupe auto and did a manual conversion - great learning experience and time to chill with dad. I then ventured away from BMW to my other passion Subaru, I ended up with a 98 Stb Forester, now that I have bought a house, and my car was going to be parked outside, I decided to get something thats not a target for theives, I ended up with a 96 toyota starlet glanza turbo - I was happy for about a week, then reality hit me, so I'm back now with a 94 purple 325is Coupe, manual, with the dove grey leather interior. I will post pic's as soon as I have taken some, need to give her a clean first.

WB Shantelle...LTNS... where you been hiding ???

Edited by *Glenn*

Welcome back, bet things have changed over the time you have been away.

WB Chantelle...LTNS... where you been hiding ???

Been hiding either at work (the Kingslander - in Kingsland) or at home in Takanini :)

I do love Purple with grey leather interior :)

Welcome back and nice car history

Thanks, I didn't mention my first car - a mini, it was poo brown and auto when I got it, reverse was blown so out came the 1000cc engine and in went a 1300cc engine with a manual box :) another mission with dad..

I'm pretty proud of the cars i have owned (minus the starlet) - My 325 coupe in my signature pic, I sold that and some one ended up writing it off. I only just got my beemer on Monday and had been looking for about a month and stumbled upon my 318is coupe that i made manual, it was at Turners DVA, a write off, tried buying it back but it went for too much in the end, was planning on using it as a doner car. On the topic of my old cars, does anyone on here own or know who owns my 318 e30 (in my signature pic) I have seen it once or twice since I sold it and am always hopeful that it will go up for sale so I can buy her back..

Welcome back. Once a bimmersporter, always a bimmersporter :D

Welcome back. Once a bimmersporter, always a bimmersporter :D

That is so true, I used to pop on here every now and again to see what was happening in bimmerworld.

Welcome back..

So you work at the kingslander?!

I'm good friends with one of the bartenders Sam! You may have seen me there before ticking up his bar tab haha

Welcome back..

So you work at the kingslander?!

I'm good friends with one of the bartenders Sam! You may have seen me there before ticking up his bar tab haha

Haha yea highly likely, I mostly do day shifts there tho :)