Sign in to follow this  
Gus

JUNGLE

this is my new baby.....Christmas morn is always quiet for me, and i found the camera so here she is!

1987 325i M/S

250k!!

Black Leather

3.64 LSD

Bilstein Yellow's

Lowered on Blue Springs (any help identifying these!)

K&N

Racing Dynamics Exhaust

Headers

Cam (not sure what sort....doesnt like idling)

Chipped (6800RPM redline)

Bigger Valves (??)

Sony CDX-CA600X H/U

Pioneer IMPP 12"

Sony Amp

I found myself finding too many small faults in my old car, and couldnt ever find an LSD so i decided on a Mtech....i could have spent the price difference easily and not been as nice as this one..i like mtech 1 better as a whole as its more aggressive than mtech 2, although the mtech 2 front valance is mint. i also changed to pre facelift (rear tails, higher rear arches etc). I'm very happy with it....a couple of things next year will be short shift, maybe front speakers, mtech 2 rear spoiler, remove AC and new fog lights, and start a little bonnet n boot project. Also have euro plates with current number and another one for track days ordered from europlates.com

Merry Christmas to all!

post-9-1103922042.jpg

leather recaros again....nice fire extinguisher

post-9-1103922116.jpg

Guest Andrew

This was right after I tapped that sh*t with the meguairs.. damn that is sexy paint. Came up like glass

post-9-1103927287.jpg

Guest Andrew

that looks nice, how much did u pay for it, if u dont mind me asking? and 250ks?is that pretty sweet for a bmw?

250ks is sweet for a well maintained BMW that was owned by the service manager of Jerry Claytons.

That is a nice car my friend. Good to see it has a fire extinguished. I'd get some fronts in it asap - even if just cheapos for now - well worth it.

What is that thing above the ashtray?

daves got some fronts that im getting off him.....will do that when get back from new year....it used to have them so has all the wiring..will prob just need to take valance off...which i will need to do for the AC anyway. not sure what the thing above ashtray is...looks like vents but for what im not sure...any suggestions helpful!

i forgot to mention that i bought i with virtually a complete eta engine.....all i need is the crank and rods (trying to find td crank though) so a 2.7 may possibly be on the cards sometime....but not for a long while!

very nice looking man, i hope you are very happy with it!!

Hmmm LSD - maybe you'll be able to hold onto it better whist sideways on the taupo track! I just need to get manual styles - its a pain in the ass when it changes gear whilst in a opposite lock slide - on whatever surface you are on!

On the topic or sideways - does it?

I hope to see it at the mega meet at the start of feburary.

:thumb:

for the price diff between this and my old car.....im happy with the LSD....for all you folks without one...it REALLY is THAT good....as good as you imagine....so much more predictability and control....a lot more able to control your line with your right foot

as for jan....ill be sure to be there....gonna go to the BMW Club show n shine the week before as well

oh yeah....and im very happy with her :D

.....im happy with the LSD....for all you folks without one...it REALLY is THAT good....

i tell you whats better and even more predictable - mini spool a.k.a LOCKED DIFF!!! man, my mates VL is insane with that....

so its going to be slammed on its ass and alpinas?

haha its already farking low..might get some slightly lower profile tyres when the time comes....which prob wont be too far away! alpinas...maybe if i ever come across some 16's...but im in no rush..happy with the way it looks.....just want to sell my brakes!

Thats f**king mint, although nearly every 325M I have seen all have higher kays than the usual E30, which is a bugger. Just goes to show that they've been doing what they're made to do- driving B)

Hmm, my E34 goes alright with the 2.5, I can just think what the 300kg lighter E30 would be like :mosh: :wub:

Thats f**king mint, although nearly every 325M I have seen all have higher kays than the usual E30, which is a bugger. Just goes to show that they've been doing what they're made to do- driving B)

Hmm, my E34 goes alright with the 2.5, I can just think what the 300kg lighter E30 would be like :mosh: :wub:

maybe u should consider doing some minor weight reduction or something??

but then again u drive a 5 cos its a damn nice car not nessersarily for the speed factor

Guest Andrew

Our manual 525 feels slower than my old 320 did. You got M50 or M20 one? Ours is M20.

Very Nice.

As for your springs, what sort of blue exactly? a sort of greenyblue could be dobi's, and i think lovells maybe a normal blue, not sure though. how much better does go with the headers, chip etc when compared to normal 325?

Also, would you like to buy another manual steering rack or did you keep you old one?

Motorsport 325i are around 9000, price wise

There is one for sale in Hamilton for $9750

I know Motorsport version has LSD and all the nice options etc, but like u pay a few grand more and u can get a newer E36 with way lower kms.

Comes down to preference in the end. Not too sure the difference on mtech 1 and mtech 2 though.

just sorta normal blue....as for manual rack....im happy to have power steering again! manual rack is good....but its not that good i would lose the PS again.....compared to my old 325.....this feels a little quicker....not as huge a difference as i thought i could be, but its also a lot smoother so yeah.....trying to get andy to compare speed with me but he keeps pussying out...will hopefully be taking it to mere mere on the 4th of feb to get some 1/4 times