My e34

but I thought I'd post some pics up anyway. The car is NZ new, 2 owners. 145k

post-4037-1254452553.jpg

post-4037-1254452568.jpg

post-4037-1254452585.jpg

post-4037-1254452599.jpg

Nice car man, that's pretty damn tidy!

Any plans for her?

Nice,540i is it? Looks clean and tidy, a slight lowering would do it wonders in the looks department.

Specs?

Man thats super tidy-nice.

Nothing better than a nice original condition example.

Nice, that does look really tidy.

BMW mud flaps FTW!

Looks mint!!!

Colour is Fiord grey (I think). I'll get some interior shots up when the weather comes right and I can clean it!

Plans; get a set of staggered wheels, 17x8 for the front and 17x9's for the rear, anyone selling any? After that, no idea, it's such a nice car to drive as it is I'm not sure what could improve it... When I get my next car (and some money...) I'd love to supercharge this one, but not while it's my daily...

lol thanks bellicose, didn't even notice!

It's a 540iA SE, leather, electric seats, aircon, autodim rear vision mirror, electric side mirrors, electric windows, it has the console computer thing that gives you info like average fuel consumption, average speed etc. 6 disc cd changer in boot. uhh yeah that's about it.. everything is factory std on it as far as I'm aware.

For 10k NZD, not including shipping you can buy an ESS supercharger from the states, supposedly giving you about 400hp and 500something Nm of torque..........

Yummy :)

Nice car man, that's pretty damn tidy!

Any plans for her?

Looking to upgrade ICE:

http://www.bimmersport.co.nz/forums/index....showtopic=26038

Just bought some factory wheels to replace the metric sized ones that are on there!

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=248601413

Not the staggered wheels I was after, but they were cheap and look to be in good condition. Might fork out the $2k + for a set of M5 wheels at some point in the future.

Nice start mate.

Oh swap the side indicators from side to side, they're backwards lol.

Done, thanks :)

For 10k NZD, not including shipping you can buy an ESS supercharger from the states, supposedly giving you about 400hp and 500something Nm of torque..........

Yummy :)

I looked into that. When it's no longer my daily I'd definitely be keen... Would need a lot of help installing it, or would just take the car up to auckland and get someone like Glenn to do it.

written off, now in the market for a new car :(

Sorry to hear Daniel, hope nobody got hurt.

I was very lucky to walk away... well limp/crawl.

Was driving through the lewis pass, had come up behind a car just on the chch side of the lewis, they slowed down and waved me past just as the rain started getting pretty heavy. Got a few minutes or so into the lewis and it was really pissing down. I'd driven the road several times in the last month so was pretty comfortable on it. I was too complacent and with the added pressure of having a car behind me went into an S bend corner quicker than I should have, as I took the second part of the corner the back stepped out and i couldn't correct.

Put the car over a bank and rolled it... was very very lucky. Lesson learnt the hard (but lucky) way. The car behind me witnessed the accident and so gave me a ride back to Nelson (after getting checked out by the ambulance, also had police/fire etc turn up).

Wasn't speeding, but definitely wasn't driving to the conditions. I had a boot loaded with a suitcase, computer and a few other things, I suspect the weight shifting in the boot as I went through the corner didn't help with the rear end stepping out (it was very violent and sudden, almost a feel like the car had been nudged from behind).

A very sad day for the BMW and for me, and I still get the occasional nightmare about the accident to this day (a year and a half on...).

Also feel bad for all the guys on this forum that took their time to help me out with my car, was a real waste. Sorry guys.