> Insert awesome night out here <

Go to bed at 3am

Sleep badly

Wake up at 8am still pretty dunk and way dizzy

fall over trying to get to a glass of water

epic spew

epic bombing the waters

go stand barefoot on some frosty grass ( winter ) Or

go stand barefoot on some warm pavers ( summer )

Cook a mean as feed and pick through it over about 2 hours.

Go into the garage and attempt some work on the car but end up laying on the concrete floor and going to sleep on some power built sockets or something

Get Dinner

After a big night, I cant eat anything or drink even a glass of water- what works for me is a very cold beer as soon as I get up, preferrably same type as what has resulted in the hangover, have it slowly and by the time I finish it ( or the 2nd one) I will be feeling much better or should I say well enough to have a 'near normal' day!

I don't really get hangovers anymore, just mild/medium headaches - even after the biggest nights.

The last one I had was the definition of bad hangover. It was after the 7th form formal and at the after party was a case of kristov (that cheap vodka)

You can guess what happened...

Woke up in the back of my 323 wagon - prepared a matress the day before - with my friend next to me, it was 35degrees AT LEAST in the car, had a headache so bad it was blurring my vision. My mate was in the same state.. Drove home and threw up bile for hours. Then tried to go for a run. No luck.

Cool story bro.

Waking up in a hot car at 1pm hung over all sweaty and smelly is sh*t.

Or going to sleep in your car, throwing up 3 times, waking up, leave it to clean it up later once you feel a bit better. Only to have the door locks f**k out and you cant get into the car so it sits there for the day in the hot sun until you can be bothered trying to get in.

wee

beer

root

hot shower, cold finish

sunglasses

drive with windows down to cafe

triple shot flat white and a sig

shoot sh*t and smoke a fat blunt ^_^

Guest Simon*

I don't really seem to get them anymore and haven't for the longest time. I think I've learned to avoid drinking the stuff I know will take it's revenge on me the next day.

And no matter how written I get I always seem to get to the stage during the night where I just don't want to drink anymore - everything tastes like sh*t and the water starts calling. I'll have as much water as I can stomach before bed and then some!

If I do wake up with any kind of hangover it's a quick trip to the loo, something to drink and back to bed for another hour or more to try and sleep away the worst of it.

Then I get up, coffee, fryup, coffee and under no circumstances feel sorry for myself. Act normal, pretend I'm ok and try to believe it! Fresh air, sunnies, distraction. Coitus is all good although once the blood starts pumping the head can pound very VERY hard for a while! :D

the head can pound very VERY hard for a while! :D

That's what she said!

Hur hur.

If I do wake up with any kind of hangover it'll be awkawrdly perched on Sam's couch, after a huge night, so wasted that I can hardly remember pretending to urge my face towards Sam's crotch whilst he's trying to drive my car.

How outrageous of you Simon?? :D

Guest Simon*

Don't remember so it can't have been me

Besides, I didn't even have a hangover that morning!

Go into the garage and attempt some work on the car but end up laying on the concrete floor and going to sleep on some power built sockets or something

Get Dinner

Lol, working on cars should be avoided at all costs, mowing the lawn is strenuous on the brain enough! Actually, mowing the lawn is a good hangover killer! Have tried a simple pad change with a hangover and I got as far as getting the car jacked up, took us like an hour then we gave up.

Curry is by far the best dinner the night after the night.

Night on the piss...

3am = Mcds for 2xDeluxe cheeseburgers

3:30am = sleep face flat on the floor at a mates...

11am = wake up.. but dont wake up.

11:30am = Get up drive to BK picking up blue powerades on the way (dressed in last nights clothes, no shoes)

Mid day = BK Whopper with extra mayo.

12:30 = high fives all round

next stop.. piss shop

Deluxe Cheeseburgers are the best drunken food at night. But you have to be lucky enough to find a Mc Donalds that actually sells them at that time (most don't).

Kamo McDonalds always has deluxe cheeseburgers...

Mac all night haha

Edited by ///MICHAEL