Sign in to follow this  
laadeelaa

Beware BMW Owners

I didn't post this up 2 days ago when this happened as sh*t happens to the best of us right.

But seeing Troy's thread pushed me to post this up.

Exactly the same happened to my car on Monday night.

And had a customer with an e34 turn up with a smashed window, which had happened on Victoria Street in Auckland city...just like Troy and mine.

They didn't take anything out of my car...had gps, ipod, phone, a few BMW parts worth a bit just sitting untouched.

They took the customers folder, full of University documents (poor guy).

I'm guessing they're targeting BMW's.

Please watch out guys. :angry:

post-3868-1255039103.jpg

i think you will find they are targetting all cars...

lots of cars getting broken into at the moment...

seams like for some reason a lot of people i know are finding money more leaving the door faster then in the last 6 months for some reason and it's not because they are buying new stuff either...

Simple things like not leaving things in visable site, etc...

I know a few people that leave their glove box open to show there is nothing in it when they leave the car in town or on the road at night...

Hmm... we could remove the little lock puller from the rear doors, that might stop some thefts.

Guest Si Vis Pacem

i think you will find they are targetting all cars...

lots of cars getting broken into at the moment...

seams like for some reason a lot of people i know are finding money more leaving the door faster then in the last 6 months for some reason and it's not because they are buying new stuff either...

I know a few people that leave their glove box open to show there is nothing in it when they leave the car in town or on the road at night...

Word on the "street" is that it doesn't matter if there is nothing of apparent value on show or not; the break-in is considered "practice"!!!

I have had a car broken into even though it ws unlocked so you could be wright.

Hmm... we could remove the little lock puller from the rear doors, that might stop some thefts.

If it worries you that much I suggest you smear dog sh*t all over your door handles, or even better..

Invest in an alarm br4.

I have had a car broken into even though it ws unlocked so you could be wright.

lol

You could all move to Greymouth. No need to worry about your car unless you seriously piss someone off.

Will move to Rapahoe instead, looks quaint and sounds like Papatoe.

Or deadlock the doors so that even if you break a window you cant unlock the doors without the key.

Personally id rather hook a airbag up to my alarm so that when they get inside and set it off, it will hopefully snap their neck.

It is School holidays. Sackless little wankers have nothing better to do so they break into cars, tag everything and break into schools.

Happened to Missys Cynos. Only took a mates clothes, left H/u, Skate DVD's and speakers and sh*t.

Weirdo breaker innerers. I'm glad my cars on the lawn right outside my brm window. I will srsly f**k sh*t up if I ever hear a smash at night, and its my car

Or deadlock the doors so that even if you break a window you cant unlock the doors without the key.

Personally id rather hook a airbag up to my alarm so that when they get inside and set it off, it will hopefully snap their neck.

good thing with the E36 is that the little lock thing (yea what is that called btw?) goes flush into the door, so you can't pull it out if you smash a window and reach in

so as long as you double lock the car, the only way in is smashing a window and climbing in

I do like your airbag idea :)

I've noticed quite a few cars parked up in the parking building in town with GPS's just sitting there on their dash ... may as well put a sign on the window "please break into my car"

My workmates dad's Honda had that same window (but on the otherside) smashed on Tuesday night. Luckily he had an alarm (which woke him up) so nothing was stolen. But those lil gay assed windows cost almost as much if not more than a brand new windscreen. He also has tints so that meant the glass didnt go all over the place, just shattered (stayed stuck to the tint) and a hole left behind.

A$$h0lez.

Shady was right.

Should def weld the doors up.

Shady was right.

Should def weld the doors up.

;)

well kinda related...

yesterday my front RH fender got side swiped at the parking lot :( HIT AND RUN!!!... and i've only got 3rd party cover on it :( dammit!! massive indentation... deep scratches... looks like a 4x4 front bumper hit it...

well kinda related...

yesterday my front RH fender got side swiped at the parking lot :( HIT AND RUN!!!... and i've only got 3rd party cover on it :( dammit!! massive indentation... deep scratches... looks like a 4x4 front bumper hit it...

Karma bro. And its a down right bi--atch. They'll get it back one day, some how.

lol... i use it a couple of times a day... its a NZ thing :D

i went to the shops to buy pie + coke... and car shampoo... when i came back i was like OMFGWTF WHO THE HELL !!! then when i got home i just didnt have the will and strength to wash the car anymore :( i didnt even want to look at it until today. i was thinking maybe it was just a dream :P

Edited by Docile