Sign in to follow this  
OLLIE

Movember

UPDATE

post-4-1257369209.gif

Mitre 10 Birkenhead has kindly donated a Fuller 16 pc screwdriver set (pictured below)

post-4-1257369171.jpg

The Mo Bro who Rasies the 2nd largest amount for Movember will take home this screwdriver set worth $39.95

hadta do a better pic soz for the delete lol, well this is my 7 days growing update for the 10th

abit light on the mo but hey what can you expect from a week lol

*hadta have the aviators!!*

post-4477-1257794675.jpg

Edited by paulie

I see you have the missing chin patch like me mate, ive got rid of my handle bars now :( just have a dirty mo

I am thrashing you guys.

haha yea well for me it dosnt matter how much i grow, my bast*** mates cant be bothered donating, and thats what im doin it for so ohwell lol, its just alg to crankit with aviators and get some mysterious looks, feels like i should be drinking that 33% better export (or whatever) might be lucky enough to get my own mysterious theme song

So far I've raised $103 and you guys have all raised nothing! except for Heathe who raised $1.00

at this rate I'm keeping the f**king tool kits.

at this rate I'm keeping the f**king tool kits.

haha wouldnt expect anything else if no1 did, dont worry ive got a couple things in the pipe line, just nothing put in yet, have faith young skywalker

Im not asking for sponsorship because I dont know a single person other than those of us on here who are doing it this year. Im on a floor with at least 50 blokes and not one of them gives a toss about it.

The same tired excuses, wife doesnt like it, cant grow anything, it just itches etc. Bunch of half ar$ed blokes if you ask me and around town in Wellington is just as bad. No-one appears to be bothered with it anymore.

Paul, it's not technologically a mo if it joins to the hair on your head...

Have to have a part at the chin (goatie) and at the sideburns (beard)...

ohk then i shall shave it so there is no specific join from zee mo to zee hair lol would that be preferable in the mo department? :P

haha - i did the same as you 2 years ago... and got told off by the work place mo comp organisers...

so rebeled and only shaved with a beard trimmer in those three spots so it didn't join... looked like a feral beard with lines cut in it...

looked like a feral beard with lines cut in it...

haha might havta go for gangster stripes like they do on the eyebrows aye?! lol see if i cn fit a triple stripe as a break from the chops to sidys hahaha, might just do it an upload a pic b4 a proper shave in between lol

Im not asking for sponsorship because I dont know a single person other than those of us on here who are doing it this year. Im on a floor with at least 50 blokes and not one of them gives a toss about it.

The same tired excuses, wife doesnt like it, cant grow anything, it just itches etc. Bunch of half ar$ed blokes if you ask me and around town in Wellington is just as bad. No-one appears to be bothered with it anymore.

2 weeks ago I cut my long hair (been growing it for 2 years) and shaved off my usual stubble as I am about to be interviewed for some high level jobs ... gotta look respectable unfortunately :(

Personally, I don't see why long hair and tidy trimmed stubble is offensive, but apparently in the corporate world everyone is stuck in the 1950's.

haha might havta go for gangster stripes like they do on the eyebrows aye?! lol see if i cn fit a triple stripe as a break from the chops to sidys hahaha, might just do it an upload a pic b4 a proper shave in between lol

lightning bolt or steps would look awesome!!

k update on the re-update for the 18th.

just fresh trim on the sides, sorry about the angle, but there is not conection from burns to sides which i believe officially throws it into motown

post-4477-1258497725.jpg

post-4-1258686962.jpg

some advertising for bimmersport merchandise ...

Good effort!

Whats with all the aviators and mo's? B)

Missus put the hard word on that I wasn't to grow a mo until after cup week was over. So this is my late start effort after 5 days.

post-2031-1258689941.jpg

Okay Mo Bro's

due to the following reasons - I've decided to cancel the mo-party.

1. I'm just about having a mental breakdown at the moment

2. I haven't been able to confirm a venue

3. only 3 of us have actually raised ANY money thus far

4. Simon isn't coming

We will have an online poll for the most outrageous Mo:

Upload your photos (up to 2 different ones) in this thread before the clock ticks over to December - then I'll create a poll for all of bimmersport to vote on.

good quality photos may help your chances

Cut Off date for Donations is December 10th:

Whatever is showing in your Movember Mo-Space account at the end of December 10th is what you will be judged on.

If you want to keep your sexy facial hair (or lack of) to show off to fellow bimmersporters, you can come along to the Auckland Christmas meet - Details coming soon

PS I have a free ticket for this saturdays Auckland Gala Party - email me ollie@bimmersport.co.nz if anyone wants it - first in first serve.