Sign in to follow this  
OLLIE

Movember

post-4-1255908398.jpg

Bimmersport is growing a moustache for Movember this year and we are looking for recruits to join our team.

Movember is about raising much needed funds and awareness for men’s health – specifically prostate cancer and depression in men. Important when you learn that close to 600 men die of prostate cancer each year in New Zealand and one in ten men will experience depression in their lifetime - many of whom don’t seek help.

The more people we can get on board, the more awareness and money will be raised and so we're asking you all to join our team and either grow a moustache as a Mo Bro, or sign on as a Mo Sista and help out with raising funds.

The How to Join

To join Team Bimmersport go to http://nz.movember.com/register/15453 and follow the steps. Once registered you’ll be sent all the information you need to get donations and get growing as part of The Bimmersport Movember team.

2009 is Movember’s fourth consecutive year. If you are interested in learning more about the work that is being carried out as a result of Movember funds, check out the details at http://nz.movemberfoundation.com/research-and-programs.

The competition

Bimmersport is running a competition for Movember and by simply joining Team bimmersport you are eligible to win.

post-4-1256606503.jpg

Most Money raised - A 60 piece hand tool kit from Powerbuilt tools, valued at around $120

Posted Image

2nd Most Money raised - A Fuller 16 pc screwdriver set from Mitre 10 Birkenhead, worth $39.95

Most Outrageous, creative, exciting or bushy Mo - A Special Bimmersport Prize pack

The Party

We will be throwing our own private Mo Party on Thursday 26 Nov at an Auckland Venue, Details TBC. Note: Simon* will be there :o . We will collectively judge the Most outrageous Mo at the party, out of towner's can upload photos here or to their Mo-Space page by midday on the 26th to be a part of the competition.

all other information can be found at nz.movember.com - and you may ask any questions here in this thread.

Looking forward to this ...

before and after pics are mandatory and can be uploaded to your own mo space or up here for all to see

i think this year i'll do a reverse mo...

reverse trucker i think....

Whats a reverse moustache?

This?

Posted Image

So...if you're a mo sister....well...uhhh... :huh:

Suggestions?

edit. I just realised I have to love mo's. HA! I'm definately going to this meet!

Edited by MS BM

So...if you're a mo sister....well...uhhh... :huh:

Suggestions?

I'd forget the Mo Emily... just shave & wax everything... just dont tell anyone

Whats a reverse moustache?

This?

Posted Image

shave where the mo should be and grow the rest

Guest Ari Gold

Any thoughts as to where the venue might be? Ahem :D We have a styley new black pool table as well now...

I think we're pretty well screwed in terms of winning the toolkit if Milans entering. Fingers crossed he doesnt find this thread.

Shame on all you males who aren't participating!

Atleast you can grow facial hair! Not that I'd want to being a very feminine female and all.

Good on Bimmersport for taking part in this though.

Edited by MS BM

Man I cant wait for puberty.

Ollie you have PM

Man I cant wait for puberty.

Ollie you have PM

I don't think i can help with your puberty ... but PM me if you want

UMMMmmmm, 3 people signed up? Obviously a bit of motivation is needed....

....Something I whipped up for a Grand Finals Sunday session last year.

Posted Image

E: Go Em, you Mo Sista!

Edited by antony

Quit New World this week so no more compulsory clean shaven face, will be making a piss poor attempt at this, this year.

I would try and shave shapes into my leg hairs, but I don't think Mike would be a big fan of it.

Sorry guys.

^Have I told you what huckmole means.

That is pretty much it.

Support a worthy cause!

Im in boys....just got to take ALLOT of regain and rub it on my face so i can get a it really cranking.......in other words im screwed but ill give it ago

Edited by Riley

Wish my Mo grew fast. If it was "goaty-vember" I'd be in with a chance. My Mo just dont like to grow very much. :(