Sign in to follow this  
shaneg

e34 535i with the 1uzfe

Looks like its up for sale again....

Bmw 535i

Anyone know if its the same seller, or the new one flicking it on, although it was on for 7500 in march, its now 8500

Also, this 535i M has been on here forever

Edited by shaneg

I like this alot. There used to be an awesome white one in Akld, wonder what happened to it?

Thats hot as. Wonder what it goes like vs a 540is?

I sat inside an m5 exactly like that red one,

So nice, i did not want to get out!

very luxurious

I love the phone to haha

Why would you throw a 1uzfe in an e34? I can see the chance it may be a more reliable 540i [with slightly less power and significant lack or torque] Why not go for a more powerful V8? I'd still own it though, have always wanted an E34 V8, even if it's slow.

380 vs 400nm of torque and the 1UZ gets it at a slightly lower figure, not what I'd call significant. 5% on torque and 7% on power. Should still go well, be reliable (as should a 540i in theory) and it's there and cheap. Especially if you can knock some money off. It's also a nice colour with good wheels.

It was for sale a little while back, im pretty sure someone said that it had been at an auto sparky because it had major electrical problems?

I'm not sure on that though. Not a bad car, dont like the rear tail lights though, look cheap and tacky

That 535 has being roaming round wellywood for awhile i think its the same seller as last time.

mccleanan in wellington helped with conversion on this car, very tidy, does run well

i do admit the price tag is abit much but spose the coversion would of cost a penny with the supra gearbox.

if you had 15k get that and turbo it for some good old fun.