Sign in to follow this  
Bullseye

BMW M3 E30 1987

It's DylanM3's car, lovely car, why Dylan, why? :o

Wow it's a nice one.

Saw it out west the other day, looking very very nice in the flesh!!!

It does look familiar...yes its mine. Like the advert says, hugely reluctant sale however various personal reasons prompt its sale. Give me another year and I'll have another. Someone's going to get a bloody good car though!

Thats one nice, unmolested M3 :D

Give me another year and I'll have another.

The problem is Dylan.. getting one like this one again is probably never going to happen...unless you can buy it back

This is such a nice car, i have to agree with Glenn on this

Don't be like that Glenn! It'll happen - they seem to come up on TM a couple times a year.

Phil - the car was imported from Japan late in 2008, I believe November but I would have to check. It went through rigorous compliance and sold to me in Christchurch. It has been a labour of love and a goal for many years to own one but I think I timed it wrong by about a year or two.

I guess you cease the opportunity when it presents itself knowing that they don't come along like this very often.

One owner, 45000kms and in good honest condition for its age. It had all the green lights when I found it and has even more going for it now. And being legitimately road registered you could potentially use it as a daily. It really is something else to own one!!

Don't be like that Glenn! It'll happen - they seem to come up on TM a couple times a year.

/quote]

Not in that condition they dont Dylan... Why the sudden "I must or need to sell" ???

Not in that condition they dont Dylan... Why the sudden "I must or need to sell" ???

I am more than happy to discuss this with interested parties but I'm not too keen to start a 'you'll never find another M3' thread. Cheers!!

What a surprise :( Such a mint M3 Dylan, sorry to hear that you must let it go.

Keep track of it mate, the opportunity might come around to purchase it back one day.

Well, after a bit of thinking and a wave of abuse from M3 fans, I have regrouped and come up with a new plan. My M3 is withdrawn from the market.

Naturally I don't want to upset any serious prospective buyers. Should people wish to contact me please send me a PM and I will forward my mobile number.

I feel quite good about it really and look forward to seeing you all at the next meet/track day.

Cheers, Dylan

Where theres a Will, theres a Way. :D

Congrats Dylan. if you really need to sell then you really need to sell, but if there is a way to keep hold of something like your M3 then you'd be mad not to try it.