Sign in to follow this  
Nobimmer

Accidental Phone Calls

I get these quite alot seeing my name starts with an A.

I'm talking about the phone calls you recieve when people have sat (etc) on their phone and dialled your number.

Today a random number rang me. All I heard was a woman moaning. Then a man's voice saying "come on baby" etc etc. I put it on speaker phone and everyone at work listened to it for about 10 minutes till his credit ran out. It was awesome. The chick liked it rough.

Anyone else had any similar experiences?

Edit: Just rang the number. It was a guy that I have met once at a party. F**k knows how he got my number.

Edited by Indecorous

Did you tell him you heard him banging his missus?

EDIT: Similar story...

My bosses name starts with "A" and he also gets many random phone calls. One day a colleague of ours called in sick complaining of a horrible flu and vomiting bug. Later that same day, my boss receives a phone call from the sick employee... she had accidentally dialed him and it went to his voicemail. Later he checked the message and he could hear that she was at a pet store with a friend looking at and cuddling the kittens and discussing with the staff which type of food was best for her dog.

Was very funny when he confronted her about pulling a sickie and played her back the message.

Edited by _Mark_

I only got his voicemail. But have left him 3 messages.

And texted him about 30 times. :D

I don't get how people accidentally call someone from a cellphone ... every phone I've owned has a keypad lock function

Yea mine has a lock also, in saying that my boss often gets calls from the 111 service. Even with the lock on the phone the 111 service is still available if his phone is in his pocket he can accidentally hit the 1 button 3 times or more and if he then accidentally hits the call button it rings emergency services. They often ring back making sure everything is all right.... lucky he doesnt get fined.

My butt called my dads 0800 number for close to 3 hours. I only noticed when my leg was getting warm due to the phone being very hot. Doubt I can have kids now after that phone call.

Guest FrantiC

My butt called my dads 0800 number for close to 3 hours. I only noticed when my leg was getting warm due to the phone being very hot. Doubt I can have kids now after that phone call.

hahaha

Yeah but what happens when you don't lock they keypad?

I used to do it all the time, On my old nokia phone in my pocket, hitting the middle button would go messages > text messages > create message > add number > search > *whoevers names ontop* and send whatever message had been last saved (which could be anything cos wen u send and hit the exit button it saves that message still). So i've done it heaps where I send the top contact a random message lol. So I saved someone 'A' under my phone so thats at the top and solved that problem, Also had rung my top contact alot too.

And I used to save random as bunches of numbers while my phone was unlocked in my pocket, go to the bottem of the contacts and theres ones like '1111111111111111123123' and '2222' etc lol.

I have a clam phone. So never happens to me :)

I remember when me & my mates were like 14 we found a (r18) magazine and we were (4 of us) sitting in the back of a truck that one of my mates parents were using to move house - they said we could sit in the back with the stuff. And one of my mates rang someone (his female cousin I think it was) who was same age as us. She heard us joking about the (r18) magazine, everything we were saying - young teens, r18 magazine, you know what things you'd say hahah :lol:.

Only time I or someone I know has done a "accidental" call.

Edited by Shady

^ fap fap fap fap fap fap sound?

hahahahahahah, you never fail to make me laugh.

^ fap fap fap fap fap fap sound?

Thats a "sound" not talking. :lol:

But no not that haha

Edited by Shady