Sign in to follow this  
Francis

z m coupe

Turners auctions saturday classic car yellow z m coupe does any one know anything about this car? is it good or bad? cant view need help! someone must know please! comment

:rolleyes:

gerry hodges old car .

bmw car club president.

thankyou for that should be a good car then! will see how auction goes Francis

http://www.carjam.co.nz/car/?plate=79O2

http://bmwfans.info/parts/catalog/Z3/Coupe...january/browse/

http://www.turners.co.nz/Vehicles/Pages/Ca...px?RefId=702226

Turners auctions saturday classic car yellow z m coupe does any one know anything about this car? is it good or bad? cant view need help! someone must know please! comment

Hi mate,

Gerry Sorry sold this car like 3 odd years ago - he had it for sale on behalf at TMBMW and JCBMW. Car was like new. Fabulously well kept after. Car was sold for like $65k. However, not completely original- it has after market Simmons wheels, has an after-market exhaust and doesn't have the original BMW head unit. I think Gerry may still have the original exhaust.

The mileage hasn't gone up too much and yet it has been for sale for $37k on t/me for the last several months. Great car, but I think the colour is not for everyone . They seemed to have dropped in value quickly - very much a niche car, and a few imports have come through. Can't be too many in this colour. Good value, but there are a few good value cars these days.

Gerry still has the original exhaust.

I think the mods done too it are very fitting and only enhance the car.

Shame about only having the S52 engine and the colour.

:rolleyes: [quote name='hybrid' date='Oct 31 2009, 08:04 AM'

Thankyou for your replies i want that car and have a good friend bidding on my behalf !personally love the colour Thanks again Francis

:rolleyes: successfull day car is now mine and will become part of the pointoncollection in Masterton should get regular use including trackdays so wont just be an ornament thanks again for all the info Francis

:rolleyes:

Did anyone go along and see what it sold for?

$36000 plus $2000 costs which i reckon is a good buy! Edited by Francis

the m635csi sold for $16k that was good buy , was nice nick

Hey Brent which M6 was this one? Was it the Polaris silver ex uk car with aftermarket side skirts?

yes thats right . looked to be in good nic ,

good buy i thought

Yeah not a bad price, but to be fair I think it has been marketed for not much more on and off over the last 4 years. I think it is an enigmatic car nice colour but had odd wheels and some strange after-market quirks like the odd shadow-lining around the grill and after-market skirts.

I have heard that it needs a re-map (the owner told me a while back concerned about it), but I think it is a nice enough M6. Throw on some style 5's, and get rid of the skirts you have a pretty cool car. Mine was near identical, completely original though and with with blue leather.

Number 98 for sale on trademe currently is aesthetically in better condition in the flesh. However, there has to be some issues resolved with this car. Look at the interior though - it is mint. It has been in storage for 13 years, and sadly, drives like it.

seriously dude.............. enough of the thread digging and hijacking just to advertise your car :rolleyes:

Edited by zenetti