Sign in to follow this  
bellicose

How 'bout abit of BS community spirit?

Just read the article on the 'Stuff' site http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/3010412/Seventh-time-unlucky 'bout the old boy having the rims stolen off his E34 by some cock. I'm just wondering weather someone in West Auckland could do the right thing and just chuck some stockies on the old boys car. I for one would be round there right now if i lived up there. I feel for the couple and would hate for something so stupid to happen to my mum or grandparents.

If someone here helps him out i would consider it a favour to me personally and i would owe you one, don't know why i feel so strongly 'bout this but this stuff f**ks me off.

Ok rant over, cheeRS all.

Johnno, be a good bastard and chuck some deep dish 18's on their for him (with lock nuts of course). :D

more than willing to pick up deliver and fit....

but don't have any rims in stock...

also willing to pitch in some $$$ not much but some to help get some rims/tyres...

also willing to pitch in some $$$ not much but some to help get some rims/tyres...

+1

Im sure this can be done. Ray or Brent must have some in stock

And a complimentary BS sticker!

That story is so sad though. I would love to help if I had any spare rims. Poor couple.

Before anyone asks, yes I have a set of 18 Alpinas sitting in the garage doing nothing and although Im happy to help if I can, they are not having them ;)

Seriously though, there really shouldnt be any reason why we as a community cant get this done should there ?

also willing to pitch in some $$ not much but some to help get some rims/tyres...

Am also happy to throw in a few bucks to help.

These were the cheapest I could find after a quick look on t'me. :S

Im sorry, he is 86, is it safe that he is driving anyway?

I don't think that's our call. I'll chip in some $$$.

Well i would put money on him buying the E34 new and it doesn't look to bad so why shouldn't he be driving?

Just because he's old means he shouldn't be driving? PFFFT please.

We have at least two parts suppliers on here who are sponsors, I wonder if they have any "excess" rims taking up space??

(hint..hint)

Great idea though OP.

Cheers

Grant

Just spoke to `Jim` and offered mags & tyres fitted for free only to find that he now has 4 sets and will give me what he dosn`t use. What a character..

Just spoke to `Jim` and offered mags & tyres fitted for free only to find that he now has 4 sets and will give me what he dosn`t use. What a character..

Thanks Ray :D

Good stuff Ray, I haven't been on a pc in months and saw that and thought "bimmersport might have a way of getting my spare rims to the dude."

Beaten to it!

Good work Ray. It's amazing the low life's that are out there, great to have people like you to demonstrate that not all the world is evil.

Edited by danj

Well done Ray, good man doing good things.

I live by an RSA hence the 83 and driving comment, the things I have seen, or it should be the things they don't see or hear. Apologies if it offended anyone :)