Sign in to follow this  
briancol

Intelligence Test

1. Why can't a man living in the USA be buried in Canada?

Coz he's still alive!

2. Is it legal for a man in California to marry his widow's sister? Why?

Nah, he's dead.

4. If there are 3 apples and you take away 2, how many do you have?

7. You can start a fire if you have alcohol, petrol, kerosene, paper, candle, coke, a full matchbox and a piece of cotton wool. What is the first thing you light?

A match

You can start a fire if you have alcohol, petrol, kerosene, paper, candle, coke, a full matchbox and a piece of cotton wool. What is the first thing you light?

The match? easy

Cant bury someone who is still alive.. Well you can, but ya know.

No, hes dead.

3. A man builds a house rectangular in shape. All sides have southern exposure. A big bear walks by, what color is the bear? Why?

White, its a Polar bear.

Still have 3 apples.

5. How far can a dog run into the woods?

Is the glass half full or half empty? He can only run halfway IN to the woods.

6. One big hockey fan claimed to be able to say the score before any game. How did he do it?

Before any game STARTS, the score is 0/0. Or hes the goalie's brother/mate/lover And fixes games.

7. You can start a fire if you have alcohol, petrol, kerosene, paper, candle, coke, a full matchbox and a piece of cotton wool. What is the first thing you light?

A match.

8. What word describes a woman who does not have all her fingers on one hand?

Normal..

Some small easy ones:

3. A man builds a house rectangular in shape. All sides have southern exposure. A big bear walks by, what color is the bear? Why?

6. One big hockey fan claimed to be able to say the score before any game. How did he do it?

He watched the game, then when it was aired for free on normal TV he would tell everyone he knew the scores, and they beleived him?

THE MATCHS

As BFH said, Normal?

One big hockey fan claimed to be able to say the score before any game. How did he do it?

Anyone can claim they know a score before hand, doesnt mean he was right?

How far can a dog run into the woods?

How long is a piece of string haha? who knows who cares

One big hockey fan claimed to be able to say the score before any game. How did he do it?

Anyone can claim they know a score before hand, doesnt mean he was right?

Well the score is always 0/0 before the game.

The dog can run into the woods only to the half of the wood – then it would run out of the woods.

Cant bury someone who is still alive.. Well you can, but ya know.

No, hes dead.

White, its a Polar bear.

Still have 3 apples.

Is the glass half full or half empty? He can only run halfway IN to the woods.

Before any game STARTS, the score is 0/0. Or hes the goalie's brother/mate/lover And fixes games.

A match.

Normal..

Win except for question 4, if you have 3 apples and take away 2. You have 2 apples.

I already won guys

Google

I thought the apple one would be 1. Cos you had 3, so you took away 2 which means you are left with 1. So you have 1? Thats how I looked at it.

Ah, oh well. I tried :lol:

Damn. One wrong. Lol, I didn't google those Brook, or I wouldve got 100%

I <3 these little riddle things

I thought the apple one would be 1. Cos you had 3, so you took away 2 which means you are left with 1. So you have 1? Thats how I looked at it.

lololol stating the obvious

crack me up, i think you are meant to think outside the box?

Edited by Brookfromhamilton

Last few unless you want some more after these:

1. Right now mum is 21 years older then her child. in 6 years her child will be 5 times younger than she.

Q: where is daddy? NOT a trick question

2i. There is a room with no window's, doors, or any sort of opening, the walls are solid steel 10 feet thick, and you are trapped inside, left only with a saw and a table.

How do you escape? There are several answers to this question, be creative! Its a play on words

2ii. This time you only have a bat and a ball in the room with you.

How do you escape? Now you have a piano only

2iii. Now you have a piano only in the same room.

How do you escape?

2iv. Once you get you find yourself outside of the room; but you have no animal to get home....what do you do?

2v. On the way your animal gets stuck in a rope. You only have a mirror with you. How do you get it out?

3. How can you throw a ball as hard as you can and have it come back to you, even if it doesn't bounce off anything? There is nothing attached to it, and no one else catches or throws it back to you.

The last one isn't really a trick question, it more tells you how your brain works.

4. How many sides does a sheet of paper have?

Edited by Kaz

The whole point of these are to think outside of the box, the answers are never as obvious as they seem.

If you walk up to 3 apples, and take away 2 apples with you, you have 2 apples.

As Unreality calculated, the child is -0.75 years old. I did this the easy way, though. If in 6 years the mother will be 21 years older than and 5 times as old as the child, then:

5*(X+6) = (X+6)+21

4*(X+6) = 21

X+6 = 5.25

X = -0.75

So, at present the child is three quarters of a year shy of being born.

Three quarters of a year is nine months.

Nine months is the average gestation period of a human.

Assuming a perfect pregnancy, Dad should be with Mom in a very intimate fashion right now.

Of course, children are not born exactly nine months after conception. So, right now might be several weeks before or after the exact moment of conception.

Still, I think that was the intent of the riddle.

As Unreality calculated, the child is -0.75 years old. I did this the easy way, though. If in 6 years the mother will be 21 years older than and 5 times as old as the child, then:

5*(X+6) = (X+6)+21

4*(X+6) = 21

X+6 = 5.25

X = -0.75

Assuming a perfect pregnancy, Dad should be with Mom in a very intimate fashion right now.

Of course, children are not born exactly nine months after conception. So, right now might be several weeks before or after the exact moment of conception.

Stop googling them and work them out yourself!

* PipPip

* Group: Members

Posted 30 August 2007 - 07:08 PM

5*(X+6) = (X+6)+21

4*(X+6) = 21

X+6 = 5.25

X = -0.75

(taken off the website I got these from)

Disqualified Brook!

Bro they copied me!

haha na im guilty :(

That one was not me

1. Right now mum is 21 years older then her child. in 6 years her child will be 5 times younger than she.

Q: where is daddy?

Inside mummy.

2i. There is a room with no window's, doors, or any sort of opening, the walls are solid steel 10 feet thick, and you are trapped inside, left only with a saw and a table.

How do you escape?

You saw the table in half and put the two halves together - two halves make a w-hole and you crawl out through the hole. I remember that from school

2ii. There is a room with no window's, doors, or any sort of opening, the walls are solid steel 10 feet thick, and you are trapped inside. You only have a bat and a ball.

Hit a home run and run home :P OR 3 strikes and you're out!

2iii. There is a room with no window's, doors, or any sort of opening, the walls are solid steel 10 feet thick, and you are trapped inside. Now you have a piano only.

How do you escape?

Um.. Play minors and climb down the mine shaft?

2iv. Once you get you find yourself outside of the room; but you have no animal to get home....what do you do?

Um.. something to do with a horse, because the next question suggests a horse.. AHA! Yell until you get (a) hoarse (horse)

2v. On the way your horse gets stuck in a rope. You only have a mirror with you. How do you get it out?

Smash the mirror and cut the rope with a shard

3. How can you throw a ball as hard as you can and have it come back to you, even if it doesn't bounce off anything? There is nothing attached to it, and no one else catches or throws it back to you.

Up in the air - gravity

The last one isn't really a trick question, it more tells you how your brain works.

4. How many sides does a sheet of paper have?

Edited by Pjay

Could have least reworded it Brook haha.

Yeah they are some answers for number 2 and 4, but like I said, there are lots of different answers.

These were my answers. Not bad though Peter :)

How do you escape?

You saw the table in half; put the two halves together; two halves make a whole (hole) and you crawl out through the hole.

2ii. This time you only have a bat and a ball in the room with you.

How do you escape?

Hit a home run and run home, OR 3 strikes and you're out, OR four balls and you walk.

2iii. Now you have a piano only in the same room.

How do you escape?

Find the right key.

Yell until your voice becomes hoarse (horse) and ride it home.

2v. On the way your animal gets stuck in a rope. You only have a mirror with you. How do you get it out?

I looked into the mirror and saw(ed) the rope.

Edited by Kaz

Question: You are driving along in your car on a wild, stormy night, it’s raining heavily, when suddenly you pass by a bus stop, and you see three people waiting for a bus:

1) An old lady who looks as if she is about to die,

2) An old friend who once saved your life,

3) The perfect partner you have been dreaming about.

Which one would you choose to offer a ride to if there could only be one passenger in your car?

(*rather then intelligence just a think outside the box question*)

Edited by paulie

Easy. The old friend can drive the old lady to wherever shes going and you can stay and bang the perfect partner in the bus stop, then bus back to hers and bang somemore before the old friend comes over for a tag in.

bang the perfect partner in the bus stop, then bus back to hers and bang somemore before the old friend comes over for a tag in.

hahaha top notch answer and 3 points for the tag team lol