Sign in to follow this  
bekker

Pickapart Wellington

Spotted a few things at Pickapart in Lower Hutt today which might be of interest to someone on here.

An E30 with a front lip. The car is in poor nic as you can see but the lip appeared intact apart from needing a good clean. Don't know if it's desirable or not, just putting it out there.

Boot spoiler with stop light on E30. Pretty sun damaged but not broken. Would probably come up great with a good paint job.

E36 318is. Was manual but gearbox gone. Other than that most other parts seem to be there although I couldn't get inside to see if the pedals etc were still there.

Saab 9000 sedan with glass sunroof. Didn't have a thorough look but at a glance it looked ok. Glass sunroofed E28 anyone?

Hopefully someone might be able to at least grab the two spoilers before they go to the crusher.

Would love to here how you get on if you do.

Cheers.

post-851-1257654107.jpg

post-851-1257654113.jpg

post-851-1257654123.jpg

post-851-1257654174.jpg

Edited by bekker

Lol I don't think that e30 with the front spoiler is moving to the crusher any time soon. Looks like it has been sitting there a looooooong long time.

Good finds anyway :)

Who walks round the wreckers with a camera :lol:

Actually that's not a bad idea.

Yip mobile phone. Edited by bekker

Would that glass sunroof fit right into an e28?

yes . do a google search , plenty of info saab moonroof into bmw e28

Would that glass sunroof fit right into an e28?

http://www.bimmersport.co.nz/forums/index....;hl=sunroof+e28

This is my one. I picked one up from pickapart in really good nick. The whole assembly is actually pretty easy to take out although you do end up with stuff you don't need that way but at least you know you've got everything.

The whole assembly costs $39.

Do the google search and you'll find it pretty easily. Well worth doing, especially if like me and most E28 owners your sunroof is rusty.

Spotted a few things at Pickapart in Lower Hutt today which might be of interest to someone on here.

An E30 with a front lip. The car is in poor nic as you can see but the lip appeared intact apart from needing a good clean. Don't know if it's desirable or not, just putting it out there.

Boot spoiler with stop light on E30. Pretty sun damaged but not broken. Would probably come up great with a good paint job.

E36 318is. Was manual but gearbox gone. Other than that most other parts seem to be there although I couldn't get inside to see if the pedals etc were still there.

Saab 9000 sedan with glass sunroof. Didn't have a thorough look but at a glance it looked ok. Glass sunroofed E28 anyone?

Hopefully someone might be able to at least grab the two spoilers before they go to the crusher.

Would love to here how you get on if you do.

Cheers.

I assume the is motor is poked to be there? might have a wee look tomorrow if it's useable wander up in the weekend with a spanner and a pair of side cutters.