Sign in to follow this  
Nu-Del

E30 323i In Palmy North

Looks dodgy as f**k to me.

No reg...

I think you'd spend a bit too much getting it onto the road.

Pretty much, not worth $700 to me.

Wouldn't touch it. Matt black, dodgy wiring....bonnet and door are out of alignment [bonnet is also white underneath] even has a dirty pod filter on it. Looks like an accident damaged raped E30.

Yea it looks pretty rough but Ive taken written off cars and rebuilt them befor so it dont really scare me neither does having to do a bit of a paint job on it either as I want to test out the colour scheme that I plan on running on the E46 anyway

At the end of the day Im looking at it as a E30 323i shell that goes and has live plates.... Unless someone else knows of something?

$400 imo. Could work out alright since you can fix it up yourself, give it a good look over first tho.

Edited by E30ONP

Has been on there for probably nearly a year. Wouldn't touch it with a 10 ft barge pole.

IMO save your money and for something a little more expensive e30 wise it would be a more beneficial runner in the future.

I wouldnt want to part with more then $500 for it really... Am thinking at worse case it would make a sub $2k skid car until my E46 is done