Sign in to follow this  
SiK-E34

Newbie here

This is my new 1988 E34 520i BMW 5 Speed.

Let me know what you think.

post-5019-1258350752.jpg

post-5019-1258351052.jpg

post-5019-1258351036.jpg

Edited by SiK BeeMa Bro

Hi and welcome to the forum.

Sounds nice, manual ftw! :)

Well, Judging by his name I doubt he's very old.

520i Manual would be a pretty mean first car.

im 20 lol, couldnt think of a more normal name, but i spose a mod can help me change that, im picking up the car on sat, $1000 cash, 2ltr 5speed with sunroof, current rego and wof, cant complain, its cheap and nice. the crappy little 2ltr is something small and cheap until the m power makes way for something along the jza lines or rb etc... asoon as i get her home ill post pics.

cheers

Rob

Sack it on Chromes!

Dooooo it!

dont hurt the poor man hahahaha

edit:welcome to bs

Edited by kerry

Sack it on Chromes!

Dooooo it!

Well NO# 1 Chrome is for 15 year olds, NO#2 You will ruin any car by sacking it (lowering it)

I seen an e34 dropped on chromies on the weekend up in hamz, no offence to who it may be but it really looks like sh*t and i bet its major cop bait, you probly have a better chance getting away with it if you handed yourself into the cop shop then drive something that stands out like dogs balls.

Thats why i dont like dumping cars on chromies.

A nice set of silver 18's lowered nicly to look good is the way to go, not lowered so far that you tuck half your rear wheel. :wacko:

Well NO# 1 Chrome is for 15 year olds, NO#2 You will ruin any car by sacking it (lowering it)

I seen an e34 dropped on chromies on the weekend up in hamz, no offence to who it may be but it really looks like sh*t and i bet its major cop bait, you probly have a better chance getting away with it if you handed yourself into the cop shop then drive something that stands out like dogs balls.

A nice set of silver 18's lowered nicly to look good is the way to go, not lowered so far that you tuck half your rear wheel. :wacko:

i think she was just taking the p**s man, you got the right idea anyway

i think she was just taking the p**s man, you got the right idea anyway

Yeah i know she was, just thought id make it clear that im not going near chromies lol, got a mate back in aussie who owns an M5 535 manual lowered nicely on 19inch e46 M3 rims, white in colour, ill try get some pics of it if anyone wants to see it.

Good to see you have been taught well.

Welcome!

You could do a M30B35 conversion if the body was real nice I suppose?

You could do a M30B35 conversion if the body was real nice I suppose?

the body is good, id like something better then the crappy 2ltr though.

hah crappy 2ltr

Welcome BTW

Sorry man. Just taking the piss.

You'll get used to the bs family.

Good stuff on getting an e34!

Sorry man. Just taking the piss.

You'll get used to the bs family.

Good stuff on getting an e34!

Yea i know mate, just had to state that im not one of those "dickheads" (no offence to any dickhead) :P

Clean and simple BMW for me.

Yea i know mate, just had to state that im not one of those "dickheads" (no offence to any dickhead) :P

Clean and simple BMW for me.

More taking the piss out of myself, I bought my e39 on cutties and 20 inch chromes.

What a mistake!

Spent easily 5-6 grand just getting it back to normalish.

More taking the piss out of myself, I bought my e39 on cutties and 20 inch chromes.

What a mistake!

Spent easily 5-6 grand just getting it back to normalish.

Ha ha bummer, well that's what you get lol, I've noticed the e34 isn't a favored car for a lot of BMW enthusiasts?

Why is that, I know they are a big heavy car but that doesn't mean sh*t really, found heaps of early 5 series on you-tube with turbo's etc and they go really hard and handle well. M5 kit and some nice wheels and they look a million bucks.

If anyone has any helpful info on e34 bmw's please let me know.

cheers

Rob

I like e34s mate, be keen to see some picks of it. Sounds like your getting a good deal!! Oh welcome to the forum by the way. Riley

I like e34s mate, be keen to see some picks of it. Sounds like your getting a good deal!! Oh welcome to the forum by the way. Riley

cheers bro, see your a gibson, its good to be a gibson, do you have any fam up the north island?

Welcome to Bimmersport.

I think E34's are awesome, have grown to want one over the years of owning a E30.