Sign in to follow this  
HELLBM

540i 6spd manual at a good price.

I know were always removing photos for being too large, but that taking it to another extreme !

Good price, but how is it a genuine motorsport? As far as I know the manuals are just a 540i/6. They arent motorsports.

such crap crap photos

Hard to tell from the crap photos, but it looks like the only motorsport part is the steering wheel. The bodykit looks aftermarket.

Not a bad car. not motorsport and yes they are sh*t photo`s but well looked after and tidy in the flesh.

I`d buy if I didn`t have so many projects on the go at the moment.

Front is stock but seems to have the early Msport skirt on the rear bumper and definitely an M-sport steering wheel.

Wouldn't worry about the M-sport bits as getting them is a lot easier than finding a 6 speed.

Also,not NZ new-imported from SA in 02-possibly by the first owner looking at his surname.

Ray I take it from your comment you have seen the car?

Front is stock but seems to have the early Msport skirt on the rear bumper and definitely an M-sport steering wheel.

Wouldn't worry about the M-sport bits as getting them is a lot easier than finding a 6 speed.

I have an interior,including black hoodlining from a 2001 M Sport and the black exterior trim if anyone here decdes to buy.

Pretty sure this is the same car that Paul "kiwi535" was looking at in Invercargill a while back. He went through a whole lot of inspections to find out that it had an untraceable engine misfire of some sort and was overall pretty rough. Was told he might "make a $5000 guess" on repairs.

Thread with link to another thread here

I think the one Paul was looking at was a 1996 or '98 from memory. Wasn't facelifted like this one. Also the guy in Invercargill wanted about 12k?

Looks nice. Not a motorsport but surely you could make a compromise for a 4.4l manual!