Sign in to follow this  
bmw325i

Eyelids or No eyelids POLL

Eye Lids Yes or No?  

74 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I am not a big fan of the lids, Used to be but not now. I would more like to have the lower style lids, But each to there own and it does not really matter what other people think if you are stoked with them then thats all that matters. :D

Not a fan myself. Your car looks awesome by the way! Very nice e36.

Edited by deane30

Have always had eye lids on my E36's, only works WITH angel eyes which you have.

Eyelids have my vote.. car looks way more aggressive and hides the blemishes of the halos at the top (where the light is emitted into the rings).

+1. I had my eyelids for nearly a year before I actually put them on. They look stupid if you don't have angel eyes.

I've got pictures before and after as well if you want to have a look Jase.

The day I installed the angel eyes they eye lids went on 5 minutes after, they just narrow the ring down and make it look more aggressive as Atta said.

They can look alright without but IMO it takes away all the aggressive look. I took mine off to repaint them once and the car IMO looked weird. It's all personal opinion!

Btw, I don't think that picture does the angels/eyelid combo justice!

^^^ I rest my motha f**king case!

Can't tell me that car don't look like it's going to rip your face off :P

Edited by crazyarab

Im afraid I'm so past caring/knowing what is or what isn't cool I'm not sure I can vote.

I just see a nice E36 with funny plastic things stuck on its lights and some silly glowing round lights that look like they should be on a modern BMW...but a young laddie might say hey look at those lights, that car is clearly a 2009 BMW M3, DO WANT.

I still say take one off and have it looking :huh:

Better retract Fugly I guess :P

Your car for one, (Nick's another) has to be an exception as it is probably the best looking E36 I have seen - only pics of it of course.

Although they do look good on them, I think I would still run without

Haha, a bit of mixed opionions flying around, i never knew how many different views their were on eye lids until this poll.

I'm still at this stage sticking with them but like i said early may take them off when i change a few other bits and pieces.

But farrrrrk i love crzyarabs old M3 i actually want it

They're off at last. Took them off for a look and to possibly re-do the double sided tape and at first wasn't liking it but have grown to love it so they're staying off.

Must be time for a photshoot?

When? If its not to early I'll make it, will be finnishing about 7.30-8.

Guest Simon*

Chat thread...

Too right

If you're having a meeting, start a meeting thread and post there instead. None of the eyelid haters will see it here