Sign in to follow this  
TORINO1

Hi everyone from converted BMW supporter

What a great site, we purchased our 528 Touring off Trademe for my wife from a repossesion firm for an absolute steel, we had been looking at Commodores and Falcons. Man am I glad this car came up, a completely different class of vehicle and probably the best I have ever owned. I'll never go back to anything else. We put 20 inch rims on it but they are a nightmare so have just brought some 17's for it. Can anyone help me with a Auckland business that will be able to advise on a suspension package to lower our car by around 40mm? it has the self leveling suspension so any advice would be appreciated. Here's a photo of our Touring with the 20's, it has 140000km's on the clock, the other is our big block Torino, not a bimmer but worth a photo anyway. Just brought some cool 17's for the BMW, now that I have had 20's I wouldn't go there again.

post-5076-1259555247.jpg

post-5076-1259555272.jpg

Edited by 514TORINO

Welcome to Bimmersport.

the man to contact about your suspension is Keith at Suspension Progress - CLICK HERE for more info

"Penry" or "John S", had a E39 touring and got it lowered an he had self leveling suspension from memory, will be documentd in his build thread i'd imagine so that will be worth a look, Keith at H&R would be the man to talk to http://www.bimmersport.co.nz/forums/index....showtopic=13177

Anyway, Welcome!

Welcome to Bimmersport.

the man to contact about your suspension is Keith at Suspension Progress - CLICK HERE for more info

Thanks guys I appreciate your time and effort.

Other person to talk to is Glenn, he's done a few conversions I think, Botony Motor Worx.

Other person to talk to is Glenn, he's done a few conversions I think, Botony Motor Worx.

Excellent cheers.

Welcome to bimmersport,That Torino is awesome

Cheers I love this site don't think I have seen a better car one. Yeah I like the Ford as well, got a new 514 on the way, 13:8.1 compression and should be 600hp at the wheels. Should be a barrel of laughs on the street.