Sign in to follow this  
Italiano_87

Would like advice for my e30

d*ck :P

Find a matching fabric from a non worn back seat at a wrecker, strip it and have the ripped patches recovered with the matching fabric..well that’s what I did.

I would, but they're just normal seats, if they were sports I probably would care.

Ditch the chromes.

agreed. argh

If i was you I'd ditch the chromes. Get rid of that paint because it looks awful and paint it a normal colour, even another cheap job like the job done now but with a normal colour. Then get new trim such as for bumpers and around doors so it has no remains of dinosour colour. Then it might be worth a few grand.

How it is I wouldn't pay $500, but i guess if you find someone with a "taste" for funny coloured cars, you might just be better off selling it how it is.

If i was you I'd ditch the chromes. Get rid of that paint because it looks awful and paint it a normal colour, even another cheap job like the job done now but with a normal colour. Then get new trim such as for bumpers and around doors so it has no remains of dinosour colour. Then it might be worth a few grand.

How it is I wouldn't pay $500, but i guess if you find someone with a "taste" for funny coloured cars, you might just be better off selling it how it is.

This.

/Thread + Future threads of said car.