Sign in to follow this  
Braeden320

330D

I drove one of these a few years back and they absolutely haul ass. A bit later on they had a 6 speed auto, but from memory these are about 150kw & 400nm!!! & in a car the size of a hat that's an awesome combination especially with the awesome fuel economy! Later on they also had the same output as the X5 which is a massive 170kw & 500nm & not far off the 0-100 of the E36 M3!

Be an awesome car to own.

Nice, looks like he might be realistic about value also.

Spotted a nice 330d Touring today.

This DO WANT.

Facelift, great colour, has all of the extras you'd want. The only thing I can see that isn't perfect is half-leather seats. Easily changed. All the hard stuff liek the widescreen tv, multi-functions wheel, carbon trims, clubsport trim level, etc is done.

HOT.

I want it too.

I'm trying to convince my parents to get a newish BMW Diesel. And not be boring conformists and get a low-spec late model jap.

That 330d is so much win, all it needs is a Superchips tune and it would be phenomenal.

I would worry about the rear sub frame mounts with 504nm going rearwards, that’s a lot more than an M3 and an M3 breaks them!

I like the half leather, reminds me of the E30 318iS.

This DO WANT.

Facelift, great colour, has all of the extras you'd want. The only thing I can see that isn't perfect is half-leather seats. Easily changed. All the hard stuff liek the widescreen tv, multi-functions wheel, carbon trims, clubsport trim level, etc is done.

HOT.

See it around town all the time. Looks + goes awesome.

That clubsport is pure awesome, and IMO represents real value for money.

Has all the good bits, including a manual box! Love that colour