Sign in to follow this  
OLLIE

Movember - Competition Results

Me for raising the most money ($153.67), and to ... Me for having the sexiest Mo. You all suck. But I can't really keep the prizes can I?

so ... here are the official results.

For raising the most money - The Powerbuilt Toolkit goes to Heath who raised $58.50

Posted Image

For raising the 2nd most money - The screwdriver set goes to Riley who raised $25

Posted Image

And 3rd equal was everyone else who raised $0 each ... shocking

The Bimmersport Prize Pack for the sexiest Mo goes to Antony. See the final results below.

Paul [ 4 ] [6.90%]

Shaun [ 1 ] [1.72%]

Antony [ 16 ] [27.59%]

Lucan [ 4 ] [6.90%]

Riley [ 0 ] [0.00%]

Heath [ 3 ] [5.17%]

Mark [ 6 ] [10.34%]

Ollie [ 21 ] [36.21%]

Peter [ 3 ] [5.17%]

Thanks for trying guys .... in total we raised $237.17 to help fight prostate cancer and mens health and depression. To be Frank that is a very poor effort BUT it's not to late to collect donations!!

Thank you to those who donated. Bring on next year

Those who won prizes please email me your delivery details - ollie@bimmersport.co.nz - by the end of this week. Or notify me that you are going to the xmas meet on thursday.

I just want to add ... i'm disappointed, in case my internet undertone didn't come across very well.

All I did to raise $150 was send an email out to all the people in my email address book and put a link up on facebook. Crikey

Ollie - so did i... just my friends are all just slackers... i sent out 3 rounds of emails... and even was the first to post my donations page link on bimmersport...

others didn't even do that!

tsk tsk tsk - everyone else...

next year i have a plan but will need helpers!

And to those on here that didn't donate... min donation was 1 dollar.... tsk tsk tsk on you guys..

Edited by DRTDVL

Year thats a little bit gutting, I sent the same email out to some of my mates as well an no real luck, they are to cheap. Id rather see my screwdrivers sold and the moneys go back into this good cause as i dont deserve them.

Edited by Riley

I don’t donate to a organisation that encourages attention seeking people to grow stupid sh*t on their face and generally act like they are legends for a month. Most fools don’t even collect any money. And lots that do just keep the money.

Would rather send money direct to a given charity.

Congrats to the Ginger Shadow :lol: for winning both un-officially.

Unfortunately I was unable to fully take part this year for personal reasons, but I did donate to Ollie (was hoping for a lend of the socket set at the next race meet - oh well), and participate in the Race Series Mo-off.

Next year I will be fully supporting the event and I am already working on designs for the Mo' and secret growing strategies... :unsure:

Edited by E30 325i Rag-Top

yip same here three rounds of emails to my full inbox, including insurance underwriters and didnt get a single dollar recognition, and my donation drinks got over done by a good mates 21st.

i tried and succesfully failed, thats a positive way to put it!

My plan for next year - should a few of you guys want to help would be get the BBQ at Mitre10 mega for a sat bring a few of the racecars down, let people have a look and yeah raise some $$$$

that'd go off pretty good with cars there, something to look at etc, people would be curious to see what was going on, then bam..donations

Hold it on the 20th and have a white bucket for donations, not a bad idea Heath my boy.

i was thinking a fuel can

dizzy cap?

sounds like a plan ill get there if i can!! could do a can for each car picture of the driver and their mo next to it, and if theres prizes can go for car/mo combo with the most donations?

Guest Ari Gold

I don’t donate to a organisation that encourages attention seeking people to grow stupid sh*t on their face and generally act like they are legends for a month. Most fools don’t even collect any money. And lots that do just keep the money.

Would rather send money direct to a given charity.

This.

We donate all our old clothes / toys / anything of use to the Sallies, and donate to the Westpac rescue chopper (they've got cool bears to collect, which end up at the sallies anyway)

dizzy cap?

only if someones pissed in your gas tank....

We could do one weekend in Glenfield / Albany and one weekend Botany / Henderson / Takanini

Congrats fellas.

Ollie, if it's any easier I can post the screwdriver set out to Riley... Riley PM me your addy.

Cheers

This.

We donate all our old clothes / toys / anything of use to the Sallies, and donate to the Westpac rescue chopper (they've got cool bears to collect, which end up at the sallies anyway)

our work has a charity team that do collections every couple of weeks for various charities

they usually ask us to donate clothes / food / toys / books / etc or a gold coin donation

we do quite a bit for Wellington City Mission so clothes, food etc works better for them

our call centre had a few guys doing the Movember thing, so I donated to them

I couldn't participate this year as I had applied for some high level jobs and had an interview each week of November except for the 1st week ... I must have done something right because I landed one of the roles and got a $12,000 payrise overnight :) :)