Sign in to follow this  
JaseNZ

Whats the best to bring up black trim.

Guys what have you used you have found to be the best in bringing up the black trim around your car. Mine is ok but just a little faded than i would like, In places there are white marks where i think maybe shopping trolleys have knocked into the trim etc.

I always use Bees Wax on all the body mouldings, door handles, window surrounds etc. It revitalises the plastis and gives it a long lasting shine.

I always use Meguiars Gold Class Trim Detailer. Great stuff. It would last for weeks if keep in a garage and I've only ever gone through 1 and a half bottles since I've owned the car, and I wash and detail it every weekend.

Don't like that Bee's Wax stuff at all personally.

Cheers guys I went and bought the Meguiars Gold Class Trim Detailer, At $20.99 i did not think that was to bad a price if it works well.

I always use Meguiars Gold Class Trim Detailer. Great stuff. It would last for weeks if keep in a garage and I've only ever gone through 1 and a half bottles since I've owned the car, and I wash and detail it every weekend.

Don't like that Bee's Wax stuff at all personally.

Holly sh*t Nick that stuff is amazing, just used it and it bought everything up like new, Never ever would have thought stuff could be so good, i would rate this stuff 10 out of 10 no problems at all. :)

Its good stuff, I'm using the Next Generation shiz (prob the same as Gold Class but with added $10) at the mo, it has lasted me near a year and thats two cars, tyres, dash interior trims and all. Works a treat.

The Steal around the windows I just polish and wax ^_^

Edited by Apex

I use Mothers Naturally Black Trim cleaner. Wipe on, buff off. Makes even grey and faded trim deep black again.

have used MG trim detailer but they dont last long..2 weeks max n it needs another coat.

Will give Autoglym a go next....