Sign in to follow this  
Forrest

FS: 15 X 8 Borbet Type A Replicas

What tyres are on it in the pictures? Can you get waaaay smaller tyres in 15 inch?

I have the same and run 205/55's

I have the larger strut on my car and you don't need spacers just some fine adjustments to your front brake calipers. My left side needed no adjusting tho, was just the right for some reason.

^ Will keep that in mind Ashkan, will see if I have anymore interest and discuss.

I know you want to... :P Seriously looking to have these gone by the end of Jan/can drop em off in Auckland mid Jan as I will be up that way.

Bump. Am definitely going to the BDO around Jan 11 - 15 so can drop off anywhere North of Wellington during those dates. Also accept installments :D

Now entertaining offers around $550, really don't want to give them away.

Free bump.

Got your message, but ended up spending way more money than I expected at New Years, if you still have them when can come up with it I will let ya know.

All good, know that feeling. No rush to sell em really, gota get a wof first, might even try something to make me want to keep em :ph34r: Cheers man.

Bump, may be sold with tyres included if anyone is keen. $500 w/o tyres, $950 including

Can deliver on Monday anywhere across North Island otherwise Shipping can be arranged.

They are the same stud pattern (4 x 100) and rear wheel drive offset (ET15) at 8 inches wide so I assume they would stick out quite far out of your arches being a front wheel drive? Someone with more knowledge can add their valid point here

BUMP.

Back for sale, need them gone. Read the first post.

You will NOT get this much dish for cheaper....

Cheers dudes and dudettes.

Edited by Forrest

man this sucks... i have a burgundy e30 wagon lined up that im looking at buying and these would look sick! only problem is i wont be able to buy the car for at least a year... :-(