Sign in to follow this  
JaseNZ

Merry Christmas

Just wanting to wish everybody on the board a safe and merry Christmas, Thanks for all the tips and tricks and humor. Cheers to Glenn for your first rate advice i am sure i would have been paying through the nose to get it elsewhere, Cheers to Ray for the cool new toys i am able to look at in my car and that make the missus go :rolleyes: , Brent cheers mate for the good bargins i have got off you over the year it has saved me a pretty penny and i am sure added to your goal of being a millionare :lol: , Gavin for your awesome discounts and amazing fast delivery.

And to everybody else and your familys enjoy your Christmas , I for one can't wait to see what the new year will bring in the way of mods and discussions from all of you.

Regards

Jason

Cheers Jason

... and Merry Christmas to Everyone.

merry Christmas everyone :)

last day of work today, really looking forward to having the next 2 weeks off

off to Taihape for a day trip tomorrow

off to Hawera for New Years eve (mate has a farm over there, hopefully will get some paddock bashing time in :))

and the rest of the 2 weeks holiday ... rest, relaxation and a fair bit of xbox lol

last day of work today, really looking forward to having the next 2 weeks off

I hate working part time... im working 6 days for the next two weeks haha. only days off the 25th and the 1st!

But merry xmas all from me too!