Sign in to follow this  
bellicose

Not on TM but close enough.......

That is a cool car, it was owned by a drug lord!

I saw it at Auckland Concourse a few years back.

That is a cool car, it was owned by a drug lord!

I saw it at Auckland Concourse a few years back.

Yep, imported by the current owner (David Blackmore) from Columbia. Believe the former owner won't be needing it as he is on long stretch in the federal penetentiary.... He also owned/owns 2x ex Hugh Hefner & 1x ex Hong Kong movie studio stretched Mercedes Pulmans (among a multitude of other classy vehicular transport).

http://number1.co.nz/cars/

If you click on the pictures there's more info about each one.

Dodge Tomahawk... "Yes, just a dream ~ we needed something to fill up the motorcycle line on this page, and what better than this, surely the most outrageous machine ever to have wheels bolted on to it !"

I absolutely love the Mercedes Pullmans. They are quite magnificent in the flesh. Everytime I drive past his storage garage you can usually always see one, or maybe even the Diablo.

Does he really have a Dodge Tomohawk?

No, but he did have Ducatis and an MV August F4 Oro when I was there.

I absolutely love the Mercedes Pullmans. They are quite magnificent in the flesh. Everytime I drive past his storage garage you can usually always see one, or maybe even the Diablo.

Yeah they are special cars. We had Bruce Lee's old one for our wedding car. About as classy as I will likely ever get....

Geeze what a collection that joker has.

Must have done a few things right in his life to be able to afford all those awesome cars/bikes. I'd imagine he's on above the average in NZ?

Guest Ari Gold

Property developer, he owned the top 3 floors of the metropolis too, but the lowest of the 3 is currently for sale.

I saw the RocknRolls Rolls Royce in the city once, and drove past it again near Richmond shops. I saw a boy ~ 6 yrs old climbing outta it, and thought, "dayammn that kids lucky"