Sign in to follow this  
flake

hows this for a merry christmas

here we go.

so i wake up at 1:30 this morning to find a dark figure open my bedroom door and call my name.......santa?

actually no it was my mum. at first i though it was someone trying to kill me, so i hid under my covers. anyway my mum wakes me up because she heard a couple of deadbet f@#kin no-hopers trying to break into my subaru! and on bloody christmas morning! so she yells out abuse from her window and the young punks run off. when i hear this i grab the crowbar placed conveniently next to my bed and chase the bastards down, but they were long gone. i called the cops and then went back to bed.

what do you think of that!

i just thought it was the funniest thing ever. surely these idiots would have looked in the car to see if there was anything of value. a few months ago it was broken into and they stole the radio. worth $200. why would people do this for something so cheap. and now these clowns try to break into a car that has no radio (as never ended up replacing it). unless they wanted my work boots there was nothing else in it. lolz!

i'm glad they didn't touch my e30. not that they would have gotten anything. no motor no interior, haha good luck.

i just couldn't get over how stupid some people are. merry f@#kin christmas.

first thing i did this morning was: take a wizz, then jump on bimmer to tell the story. now i'm going to open my presents.

have a good day eveyone. take care and all that crap. enjoy your holidays.

post-4454-1261670291.jpg

here's a pic of what happened a few months ago when the radio was stolen

I had my 306 broke into (no they couldn't make it into the car) smashed the rear 3/4 window and screwdrivered the drivers door lock...

THE ONLY THINGS IN THE CAR - literly where 2 front seats, front door cards, steering wheel, factory dash (rev,speed, etc) the shell of the dash... no carpets, no sound deading, no heater box, nothing else...

so yea you really have to question some people intentions

yesterday a guy from my work had his car stolen from sylvia park car park, in the middle of the day. it had 2x playstation 3s, 2 $1000 phones, a work laptop and all his xmas presents in it. not a good start to xmas!

I had my 306 broke into (no they couldn't make it into the car) smashed the rear 3/4 window and screwdrivered the drivers door lock...

THE ONLY THINGS IN THE CAR - literly where 2 front seats, front door cards, steering wheel, factory dash (rev,speed, etc) the shell of the dash... no carpets, no sound deading, no heater box, nothing else...

so yea you really have to question some people intentions

practice maybe?

damn school holidays, all the punks with nothing better to do

yesterday a guy from my work had his car stolen from sylvia park car park, in the middle of the day. it had 2x playstation 3s, 2 $1000 phones, a work laptop and all his xmas presents in it. not a good start to xmas!

Oh sh*t that sucks so bad, I work there and they have security guards walking around all day.. Im sure there only writing out parking tickets and not watching out and protecting the cars :(..

Quite a dodgy place, had some weird things happening to my car, one day no dent next day there was a dent and screwdriver gashes in my window trim and a busted passengers lock..Thought it was the area im in atm but beginning to think otherwise..Im sure half the time they just do it to piss you off and for the inconvenience its gnah cause :(

Oh sh*t that sucks so bad, I work there and they have security guards walking around all day.. Im sure there only writing out parking tickets and not watching out and protecting the cars :(..

Quite a dodgy place, had some weird things happening to my car, one day no dent next day there was a dent and screwdriver gashes in my window trim and a busted passengers lock..Thought it was the area im in atm but beginning to think otherwise..Im sure half the time they just do it to piss you off and for the inconvenience its gnah cause :(

sure its just kids sometomes.one time our toyota was broken into,stereo was half hanginng out the dash cos i was halfway through rewiring something,console was full of 1 and 2 dollar coins,but all they did was wrek the door lock,with succh force the door skinwas also dentred/crimped and all they took were sweets!

My brother and I just picked a fight with the wrong people no more than 20 mins ago. Live next to a dairy and this heap of sh*t old Honda Legend pulls up. Out jumps two darkies. They start trying to tag the wall. I yell out and they sh*t themselves and run off. We go up to check out the area only to find 8 large darkies. We ran back to the house while they did their whole Ooga booga haka "What? What?" sh*t. Called the cops who were here in no less than 5 mins. Very impressed. But darkies had already gone. No doubt to find another fence to scribble sh*t on.

Where has all the xmas spirit gone. Haha.

Posted Image

Edited by driftit

^Lol, wouldn't be suprised if they came back later.

Note: car tyres flattened, 'letterboxed', tagged your fence etc.

GL boe, Hope they find a new fence and don't come back hawhaw.

Had it once before where they did come back. Tagged the house and later shot a pallet through one of our windows. The local kid that did it got dealt with. Harshly. Then the cops dealt with him for tagging the local primary school every bloody weekend.

Little shits need to be dealt with harshly. It is the only way they learn.

Seriously, why have we not started some sort of vigilante stake out?

I have suggested it over 40 times.

Sucks man. Hope the rest of ya Christmas was good.

Seriously, why have we not started some sort of vigilante stake out?

I'm in.